Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Teresa is bringing the show down. I am glad she's no longer Public Enemy #1 but watching her cry about decisions she and her hubby made is draining as hell. Once she goes to prison they should just cancel it. I don't think trying to pit Jacqueline and Dina against each other after years of Melissa and Teresa fighting is a good idea.

But I know they'll do it anyway. *sighs*

Edited by Eric83

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

that's what Ive been saying. Teresa's material is just too depressing

Oh and I'll say it but it finally happened and that Milania aint cute anymore. Her type of behavior had a short window of being adorable but she is looking too old to be so out of control. They need to check her little smart ass but I feel they are letting her get away with stuff out of guilt

• Members

Man, his body look good for an older gent. I was laughing at how Vicki and Tams were gushing over how hot he was bc its true. That was a bit disrespectful to Shannon though and you could tell she was uncomfortable with it. She looked like she had experience dealing with other women finding her husband hot if you know what I mean

• Members

OMG. See this is why we're best friends/frenemies on this board. :P We both have the same taste in men. He is hot. I don't see how Shannon was not giving this adonis that good sex. Chile.... I typically don't go for older men but David would be one of the exceptions. He'd never have a complaint from me and he'd be 'happy' all the time. :lol:

Yep. Both will be back the first week of November. ATL resuming their Sunday spot and BH resuming their Monday spot. But I am ready to see Vanderpump Rules too b/c I hear they get to fighting again this season.

• Members

Thank God they got rid of that dreadful MANdrea. I felt she was so passive-agressive and the catalyst for all the drama. I do wish that she would've taken Jackie & Lydia with her.

I hope Gamble and Pettifleur are good additions. But I am wondering what Pettifleur is mixed with.... Is she aboriginal? Black? Latino? Middle Eastern?

• Members

David is gorgeous. I'm sorry but he is. Those eyes.... wub.png

Exactly. They should've started airing it in NYC's slot or waited till the OC fully wrapped and aired it in their slot. By the time BH & ATL were needed back, Melbourne would've wrapped and had a built in audience. They're already getting the ratings in a crap timeslot. They should've been in primetime.

I think they are retooling Miami again so we won't see them for awhile like NYC. IMO, they should've left Miami alone after season 2 and just added Alexia as the 8th wife (as the RHOM wives are paid dirt cheap). The five in season three didn't have any stories because a lot of their stories went out the window when Ana and Marysol were reduced to friends and Karent was given the boot. RHOM season 3 would've been the bomb b/c we would've had Ana/Adriana/Marysol/Alexia v. Lisa/Joanna/Lea/Karent. And with Lisa defecting to Adriana's side, Marysol and Ana falling out, Ana v. Lea/Lisa, Adriana v. Joanna, Karent v. Alexia, Lea v. Adriana/Marysol.... Season three should've been better than what it was and we'd have a season 4 by now instead of them being put on hiatus. Like RHODC, Bravo made a rash decision too quick. Putting these shows on hiatus, quickly firing housewives, or quickly canceling them hurts the brand when the are building an audience by the time the reunion arrives.

I've just heard that Scheana got a black eye from some altercation and supposedly Kristen did too. I know that Kristen is fired this season. Stasi returns. And Ariana and Tom are still a couple (last time I heard). Jax tweeted not too long ago that this is going to be the juiciest season yet. IDK how they can top season two (as it was SO good), but we shall see....