Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

After watching s1 of rhonj, I'm watching s2. So far, it's a little slow but I'm enjoying it a lot.

Dina - my favorite of the season. I could do without the magic stuff, but she's still my favorite. I am glad that she's trying to stay out of drama.

Caroline - not liking her as much this season. She seems obsessed with the drama and she was out of line to insult Danielle's children.

Jacqueline - loving her again. Her baby is so cute and I understand why she feels bad for Danielle. She is so kind. I see Ashley is still a brat thou.

Theresa - love. her. Her children are so funny and I can't help but love them even though they are divas. Her relationship with joe annoys me. He is such an ass and she says nothing. He is a bad father, too. Women who take [!@#$%^&*] off their husband annoy me.

Danielle - at first I pitted her crazy ass, but idk about now. Her obsession with Caroline's family needs to stop. She loves the drama and it's shown. Idk how I feel about her. What'd she do in between s1 and the reunion for Caroline to call her garbage?

• Members

From watching the newest season of Jersey, it seems like a disjointed show in ways. It seems like Dina is doing one type of show (the more old school version of the franchise), The Bobsey Twins and Amber in another type of show (very over the top, like a spoof of a Jersey stereotypes), while Melissa and Theresa seem to be doing something that is a hybrid of the two (kinda over the top, with some elements of the old school version of the franchise mixed in).

Sometimes I blame editing for it, but sometimes an editor can only do so much.

Lastly, I think the drama between the twins and Amber happened much too soon.. before we really got to know them.

One of the reasons Shannon's melt-down, where she broke the 4th wall, was talked about was because it happened several episodes into the season after we'd gotten to know her, her family, and saw the simmering tensions building between her and Heather.. plus how she came to distrust Tamra.

• Members

Danielle lost me with the insinuation of her being with the mob, complete with hiring thugs that just got out of prison to guard her ant antagonize the Manzos. That sh-t was just too over the top for me

Nate, what did you think of "PROSTITUTION WHORE!" That has got to be the single most memorable moment in housewife history

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Theresa was totally right to flip out on Danielle's crazy ass. Theresa is paying for you and your children's meal, you dirty old hag, and you wanna scream at her because your pissed at Dina and Caroline? I would flipped out too!

Ps; do you guys like Kenya from RHOA? GONE WITH THE WIND FABULOUS. TWIRL!

• Members

OK peeps this is the last time I'll promote the show here ..... ;'-) promise!

#Sequestered featuring RHOOC's own Heather DuBrow! Check it out sometime! The first 6 eps are out

http://www.crackle.com/c/sequestered

I was watching clips of Heather on RHOOC and was shocked ....I was expecting her to be somewhat of a thirsty, NASTY, smarm stricken bitch like her character in this show. Not quite the case!!!

ScreenShot2014-08-10at35242AM_zps7988d7d

456547HeatherDubrowHeatherDubrowonTwitte