Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Dina's strong point during season 1 of the show was that she had the fun stuff with her daughter, you gave her a side eye whenever she would decorate an establishment or event plan and it was over the top, and she and Theresa were comical together.. along with a little drama mixed in. In fact, a lot of the lost footage for season 1 was mostly Dina doing fun things with her daughter, friends, even with Caroline.

So far, I'm seeing Dina is showing how at loose ends she is in her life.. I'm not sure what caused her and Caroline to fall out but Caroline was a supportive figure for her in the past. With that said, I loved her shoe closet and so far she has had some great scenes between her and her daughter. She seems to be reflecting the original spirit of the concept of the franchise. Besides, you need that to balance out the crazy that is Theresa and company.

• Replies 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I miss Caroline and Jacqueline. I pretty much miss the Manzo clan. There is something about NJ that isn't resonating with me and the loss of those two play a big role in that. The other is Teresa. Its too depressing to watch she and her family. Im a fan and their material is hard to sit through

I LOVE Dina's closet.

LMAO at the Theresa blow up flashbacks.

Why is Rosie still getting talking heads and her irrelevant sister got bumped down?

I like Jim. He's my favorite new husband/bf

I loved Amber's "two of you, lets go!" I cant believe she and Nicole were pulling each other's hair though. What are we, Poorsha?" The smack, drink and glass throwing was uncalled for an unnecessary. It was like all the wrong and ratchet behavior from NYC, ATL, Miami and OC rolled into one. A mess. Amber's a liar and I love when Bravo pulls up the receipts with flashbacks. With that said, I think she is just what the show needs especially if Teresa is out next season. Amber is a hothead and drama filled and I can see her taking her place as the resident pariah that stirs things up

Rino, STFU! Why did he jump in between Jim and Joe? He started some sh-t that didn't need to be started

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

RHOC:

So good tonight. I'm glad that both Vicki and Heather called Tamra out about her inconsistencies. And I don't believe that Lizzie said she could eff Eddie, like Tamra said at the end of the episode. Tamra has always been a notorious liar throughout the years, but tonight just solidified it. I am so glad that Lizzie and Shannon (the newbies) are on the same page and coming for Trashra next week. Oh next week is going to be so good! Bravo needs to do whatever they can to keep this cast and bring back Laurie and Gretchen. Those seven together would create an EPIC 10th season.

• Members

Arrrrrrrgh! Lizzie would've been flawless if only she had remembered that she DID text back 'n forth with Tamra on her birthday night. She clearly had too much to drink and forgets some things. Including that epic clip they flashed back to of her saying her hubby only gets an erection once a week! WTF?

OC has done a lot of those "flashback" sequences of lil snippets that never aired in the first place, but they use to fill in all the pieces of a conversation. I'm on the fence on if I like it. I think when used sparingly, it works. And it saves the trouble of showing a long drawn out pointless scene where there's only one tiny interesting part to it. These "flashbacks" cut to the chase. But other times, like on tonight's episode, they did that so much it was a tad disorienting to me. Like, I wasn't sure if it was new material we hadn't seen or a true flashback.

Vicki had me laughing my ass off! She's such a nut.

NYC: rewatched the reunion, and they made an editing booboo at the very end. After the previews for next week's eppy when they go back to the lineup of the six ladies holding their apples, they used Season 5's with LuAnn in the lineup instead of Kristen. Whoops!

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

I womder if Lizzie shot a lot with Danielle and that's why she's not had that much. It so that sad because she's such a great pick for a show like this. She's also wayyyyyy young tho in comparison.

Bali is stunning but a 20+ hour flight? Oh hell no. I love flying but I could never cuz I have sleep issues so is never be able to sleep. I'd have to be going for like two weeks to make it worth it cuz I'd have to sleep my entire first day and night there and then again before I left.

• Members

Heather keeps on being the HBIC. I love how she called heather out - but in private/away from everyone but Vicki.

Lizzie BROUGHT it on this trip! I loved her telling Shannon everything.

I also love the editing of OC with the flashbacks to back up or point out someone is wrong and the way they use unused clips that may not have fit when it happened when they'd sicuss things.

I love to see Tamra scramble. She's desperate to hold onto Vicki cuz it's all she has left now. How delicious. And this !@#$%^&*] marry kill game! Damn! Where is this footage?!!! Clearly this is what turned Tamra on Lizzie.i bet Tamra never thought Lizzie and Shannon would compare notes.

Next episode looks great!

Edited by JackPeyton

• Members

I know Jeana, Gretchen, and Alexis are somewhere grinning. Tamra gave all these women a hard time. I know they have to be relishing at the fact that Lizzie and Shannon are about to eviscerate Tamra next week. Betcha Tamra wishes these women were still on the cast over Lizzie and Shannon. She could easily steamroll over those three. Lizzie and Shannon though.... Not happening.

• Members

The thing with Lizzie is she's seemingly secure, confident and knows who she is. Her self worth is attached to this show. Tamra could work everyone else because they were not like this.

Simply put, Tamara messed with he wrong girl and she clearly doesn't know how to get out of it and next week they get Vicki against her?!

I am so ready for the reunion.

• Members

I just finished RHONJ and I don't understand the complaints. The show is the best it's been since season 3! To me this is better than the last season of ATL, BH and by the end I'm sure OC. I don't think the home-life scenes are boring for any of the wives (which is rare) and the confrontations are good. I LOVED the party fight! It had so many dynamics and I loved the husbands as well. I think this season is shaping up to be very good if this is only the 3rd or 4th episode.