Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Brandi: If there was a fire burning and we were both in it there's Scheana and there's me and you could save one person, who are you going to save?

Is this bitch serious? Vanderfabulous would never risk ruining a great pair of pumps just to run into a raging fire to save anyone let alone a couple of burning bimbos.

Edited by MrPrezident

• Members

All I know for sure is that Kim needs to be cut next season. I wanted Carlton and Joyce gone as well but I'm actually thinking they should keep them around now. I would hate to have to deal with a repeat of this season where they introduce two new housewives and we spend a whole season having to get to know them. We already know Joyce and Carlton now and they now know and understand the show and other ladies. Next season could be really good now that the battle lines have been drawn.

Edited by MrPrezident

• Members

Shucks, it won't play for those of us not in the continental US. :(

DRW, I know what you means. It feels like the final, messy end. Even more than RHONY did back at the end of Season 4.

Nene's hair looks better short and not in her eyes all the time. Her outfit some might say looks a little grandma but I like it on her.

• Members

I love Yo's hair. Kyle looks fierce. And I love what Lisa, Carlton, and Joyce were wearing. That said...

THESE B I T C H E S!!!

All of them (except for Carlton and Joyce) going after Lisa like that and trying to curse her out. Ohhhhhhhhh, heeeeeellllllll to the no!!! I loved when Lisa checked Kim's irrelevant behind when she tried to talk about Ken. Is this what the reunion is going to be...'you didn't come to this, you didn't come to that' ReallY?!? Sometimes people do get busy so I don't even want to hear that.

Also: Carlton calling Kyle trash and the look on Kyle's face = priceless.