Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Glad I'm not the only one smile.png I wish they could've convinced her to return (apparently they asked, but she declined). She is the perfect kinda crazy for reality TV.

Finally watched BH. In agreement with others; the whole episode gave me an uneasy feeling. I have to agree with the fabulous knight in shining armor Ken, protecting his wife and seeing through their b.s. set-up for an attack. Now *that's* a husband most people could only dream of having (mine would do the same for me, thankfully!). The whole attack reaked of desperation on the part of Brandi, Yolanda, Splits, and Rambles. It's like they think they can take down The Queen and then rule the empire themselves, but without Lisa to talk about, their empire crumbles and they become a sea of nothingness (plus they would undoubtedly turn on each other the next year).

Yup, Brandi's dead to Lisa, just as she should be. She made her bed.

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

+ 1

Feel the same.

As for Yolanda, honestly, I have strongly mixed feelings about how I feel. Both of her taglines are among my favorite and ring true in my own life, I find her inspiring, and so much of what she has said her first season and so far this season does ring true to me. Like I said, I would have simply loved if she had just taken Lisa aside (which apparently she did going by blogs) and discussed her feelings would have been fine and something I am used to her doing versus in an open setting which sounds OOC for her to me.

But watching her and Lisa fall out is a chord for me. Because they were so great with Brandi together.

ETA: Brandi at the table after Lisa left so say it all. She knows it. She F*CKED UP.

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

Danielle definetly brought the drama and made season 1 interesting but she needed to go when she did. The show was getting way too toxic and IMO jumped the shark with the talk of mob hits, her rolling to event with thugs, threatening violence, etc.. That nonsense was just too much for me especially since NJ was the most family oriented of the shows. I also think people are looking back at the past with rose colored glasses bc the same complaints we have now were very loud in season 2. You know the show being repetitive, having the same conversations, stories, drama, etc... I remember Danielle barely filming with the women and most of the story was told through talking heads and the two sides badmouthing each other amongst themselves but really to each other. That season was also superlong (for its time) and they dragged out a fairly thin plotline which had little meat again bc there wasn't much interaction. Im not opposed to her returning now but Bravo made the right decision at the time as she had no business being in season 3.

• Members

I agree that Danielle needed to go after Season 2. But I think she could make a delicious re-entrance, much like Dina is doing, especially now that Caroline and Wacko Jacquo are out.

Lemme tell ya, I watched that awful Famous Food on VH1 a couple years back just to see her looney tunes behind, and she delivered the crazy just as expected and it was hilarious.

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

Danielle should have taken Bravo's offer to be a friend this past season as she was very relevant with Melissa finally admitting to using her to get on the show, not to mention Theresa needing an ally and allegedly mending fences with her off camera. Danielle as a friend leading to a full return for S6 would have been great

• Members

But Dina wouldn't've signed on for s6 had they brought Danielle back, and Dina was brought back to get Teresa to open up about the trial on camera.

But I do want Danielle back. She had tea on everyone, but I loved on s2 reunion, she dropped Teresa's (the flunky of the Manzo/Laurita clan) tea (i.e. Melissa and Joe), dropped the mic, and gave Bravo their next three seasons. It's like Danielle did that to show Teresa how expendable she was and she was right. After Danielle left, Teresa became public enemy #1. Karma at it's finest for being a puppet.

• Members
That's weird. She was following Marysol a year ago. Lol. Whatever. Nene is becoming one confusing bird when it comes to her friends.

But maybe she'll join the Miami cast. I could definitely see Joanna and Adriana not liking it, and Lea kissing her ass out of fear. I've always said they should move Gretchen to Miami (as she's close with Marysol too), and add Marlo (a FL native) with ex-BBWives Jennifer Williams and Laura Govan (Nene's BRIDEmaids) too the show too as Laura lives in FL and Jennifer once did.

Hell, Jennifer could fit into the NY or NJ cast too. She's cool with Teresa IRL, and I want her bougie ass on a HW show with Tiffany "New York" Pollard. :P

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

I know the OC is not the most exciting show, but they are a comfortable old friend. I like there is an even # of blondes and burnettes for once. I remember season 6 was all blondes that looked inter changable to me. I'm wondering how the new three women are fitting in. It appears that the blonde (Shannon) is friendly with tamra/Heather.. but not sure how the former Miss Kentucky and the other female (who is rumoured to have a marriage in name only) will jive with the cast.

• Members

I read that Heather helped get one of the girls named Danielle on the show. Apparently Danielle is a fame whore who will stop at nothing to be famous. They said she got a paternity test with her father just so she could have a central storyline. We shall see. :lol:

I did read the new girls have been bringing it. I hope this reboot doesn't start out boring like New York City