Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members
What it means is that is NOT a non profit and you cant write it off on your taxes. The reason why is because of fraudulent tax activity within the organization. The point I was getting at was this organization is lying about their status on their own website and Kenya has texts showing she paid money. I'm not so sure I believe what SOD is selling.

• Members

Haters be damned. Kenya has receipts and that's really all that matters. People stay trying to bring her down

And lets be real here. For the sake of calling a spade a spade, this was not a charity event and the fact that the origanization isnt an accredited charity one speaks volumes to that. That was an event arranged for a reality show to generate story. First of all, where would Kenya get the money to throw a lavish event in a rented mansion no less? She isnt rich and it was most likely Bravo who footed the bill, after she likely suggested it. Next, she sent e-vites to the event. She didnt sell tickets so the price of admission was free. Exactly how was she raising money? Next the only form of fundraising we saw was the auction and that wasnt making much. If Benny's fine ass from Have and Have Nots only generated a few hundred dollars, I doubt the other men made more. I guess the attendees could have provided private donations. For her part, Kenya DID pay SOD and again she has her receipts to prove it. For an organization that lost its charity status bc of misappropriated funds when it came to taxes, I wouldnt put it past them to misrepresent themselves again. They arent exactly credible at this point

SOD sure played themselves though. Bravo and Kenya gave them a large platform to put their name out there with publicity that could have helped them make more money. By trying to call her out, they exposed their own shady ways and lost credibility. What viewer is gonna see them in a positive light and think about making donations now? They should have left it alone and if Nene was involved then shame on her.

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I guess it's cause I haven't watched in weeks but watching the previews for the next Beverly Hills episode it looks really good. I saw the Yolanda I fell in love with last year on the beach confronting Lisa.

While I dont like Brandi much anymore and think shes responsible for her own actions she is right to tell Kyle that Lisa told her to bring those tabloids. Lisa cant act like Kyle's friend and then ask Brandi to do that. I know shes lying because she keeps saying "I think I saw them at home with Ken" instead of saying "I know."

I cant with Sh-t Stain Pillow trying to come for Ken.