Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Speaking of friendships (and now that I'm up and about after working all day), I managed to see the episode and that preview is actually making me dread since the Nene/Marlo fallout.

What I loved about Marlo (and apparently Nene felt the same way from that link) is that Marlo can read a bitca. Loved her doing that to Diana in IDON Ep. 2. And I love Team Talls.

And I have never seen Marlo read Nene. It had never crossed my mind that that would EVER happened because they were so tight.

So...hearing Marlo call her out and given my views on friendship (and why I loved me some season 2 HILLS) I just don't think I'm going to like it at all.

And yes, I saw both sides of the Nene/Peter argument as well.

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I don't think that Nene is 100% wrong in their falling out, but you already know that. Before the even, Kenya didn't do anything to Nene, but she was late and DID cause trouble at the event and therefore Nene has a very legitimate reason to be mad at her. Now Kenya did apologize and I liked that the two hugged and made up, and I feel Nene should have apologized for her (much smaller) part in it, too. However, I completely understand where Nene is coming from. When someone shows me their ass, I don't trust them again right away just because they apologized. They have to re-earn my trust. And the way Kenya is acting doesn't warrant that. Setting Nene up like that at the event? Deliberately trying to hangout with/become friends with Marlo, who she doesn't even know, knowing it would piss of Nene? That's shady behavior and I do not blame Nene for distrusting her.

• Members

I've heard a mixture of everything with those two. But I wouldn't be surprised if they fell out b/c Lexis likes Marlo still and also, she took the hoodrat comment real badly.

RHOBH

Please shove Brandi's face in a blender. I'm over this bish. How they treated Lisa tonight and flopped on her quickly is gross. Kyle ... An idiotic bish. She allowed droopy face Brandi to lead her to water and her thirsty butt drunk it. I hope they all are ready for a dragging this point on since they gang up on Lisa next week. I'm praying Lisa and Joyce dragged Brandi at the reunion and'll continue to do so next season. I hope Carlton dog-walks Kyle too at this point. Yolanda can get dragged too.

• Members
Thanks!

And since Im up any guesses for Atlanta reunion seating? :P

While it probably won't happen I think for the first time they won't sit Cynthia next to Nene. I see her being on a couch with Kenya and Kandi. Nene is cordial with P haedra and Porsha.

Im thinking:

Cynthia-Kandi-Kenya-ANDY-Nene-Phakedra-Porsha

Im probably wrong as hell lol

Edited by Eric83

• Members

Wow watching the previews of RHOBH I just can't believe how everyone is ganging up on Lisa. It's obvious Brandi started planting seeds to everyone to get the numbers on her side. Of course all of their accusations are hearsay because nothing is on tape. I'm so disgusted with Kim and Yolanda. They both clearly don't like Lisa for their own stupid reasons and are interjecting on things that do not concern them. Even though Ken is a bit of a hypocrite for saying something that involves the women I don't blame him. They are all being so sneaky and stupid and Kyle is totally loving it! She's as disgusting as the clothes at her pick n save store. I'm just so done with all these women but Lisa and Joyce. I just can't anymore.

Edited by MrPrezident