• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Kenya's prince has been revealed.

http://tamaratattles.com/2014/02/14/kenya-moores-african-prince-is-dbanj/

Get it, Queen Kenya!

Also, TamaraTattles does a fight prediction for RHOBH, which might be on point.

http://tamaratattles.com/2014/02/13/rhobh-reunion-fight-card-2014/

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

Yes, this is typical. Also, they always screen the full season before filming the reunion. Especially with seasons getting longer this needs to be expected. Andy also has a busier schedule now since he has his own production company, instead of being able to schedule everything around Bravo's needs. I wonder if he'll do a reunion for Blood, Sweat & Heels.

• Members

What non RH shows got a reunion? Shahs, Pump Rules, Below Deck, any others? I think BSH is doing better than those so is assume they are doing a reunion. But a lot of bravo shows don't but they usually only get one season.

What non RH shows got a reunion? Shahs, Pump Rules, Below Deck, any others? I think BSH is doing better than those so is assume they are doing a reunion. But a lot of bravo shows don't but they usually only get one season.

• Members

I pretty much agree with that blog on how most of these battles will go. I do not see Yolanda going in very hard on Lisa simply for the fact that her and Brandi are on the rocks. I do see Joyce getting the support of the ladies vs Brandi. I just hope I don't have to listen to Kim screaming over others and waving her crypt keeper finger just to get her rambling point across like last season.

Edited by MrPrezident

• Members

Yolanda won't go in on Lisa because she doesn't go in on anyone really. She will state the facts, shut them down and defend herself but she isn't the type that has ever really gone on the attack.

Lisa will just play the offended victim. And play it well.

Brandi is will be Lou's and abrasive and lose.

Kyle will do her best to copy what Lisa does and fail.

Kim will hopefully be drugged out because it's the only time she's entertaining. Sorry not sorry.

Carlton will be desperate to get some words in.

Joyce will do her best to only fight Brandi who she can beat.

Also, Kyle and Yolanda are the only ones who look great. Lisa is dres ages her greatly, Joyce looks like she's in a parent, Kim is Kim, Brandi is just off, carlton is ok but not great.

• Members

Honestly, I see Lisa & Joyce being the only two to emerge from this reunion smelling of roses. And don't sleep on Kim. I see that cokehead going in on Lisa, but Lisa'll ignore her and toss her shade, as a way to either get producers to rethink letting her go or going out with a blast. Either way, Kyle deep down knows she's screwed and Brandi too. With Yo, Lisa, & Joyce washing their hands clean of Brandi, & Kyle still being disliked by Lisa & Yo, I see next season being sheer torture ... Unless the two new additions cling to those two, which I doubt. Most aspiring HWs know to side with Lisa. Look at Carlton & now Joyce for instance....

• Members
Millionaire Matchmaker had one once and Married to Medicine had one.

Kenya's man is fine as hell. He is a legitimate recording artist so I can see why he wouldn't appear on the show.

My girl is international staying at the only seven star hotel in the world in Dubai. Nene and Phakedra could NEVER!

Edited by Eric83

• Members

I feel like Phaedra's show will happen if it's filmed, otherwise I can't see her doing it. If she couldn't handle WWHL, then she can't handle promoting her own show and being the center of all that promo. By the time her show aired, the story could be bigger so I can't see her wanting that.

• Members

I watched the NYC preview this morning and DAMN - I can't wait for this season! Ramona just cracks me up... and it looks like Carole and Heather aren't putting up with Aviva's [!@#$%^&*]. I like seeing Carole strong and pushing back a little on these girls.

The Top 10 dinner parties special was good too - makes me realize how much I miss the OC girls. I really think OC and NYC are my favorites for some reason. I have a special place in my heart from the OGs - Vicki, Ramona, etc.

Nene is threatening to quit Atlanta next season if Bravo let's Kenya come back... Girl, bye!

http://hiphollywood.com/2014/02/did-nene-leakes-quit-the-real-housewives-of-atlanta/