• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members
Yes to all of this.

Nene got off twitter tonight cuz she knew she'd get the hate as she really did come off as setting all this up. She starred that pot. Of course the fight is on the guys and she didn't likely knew that would happen but she wanted to humiliate Kenya and it led to this.

I'm so happy people are turning on Kenya.

I can't wait to see kandi take on papa smurf next week.

• Members

At the end of the day this is a reality show, so either it was fake or it was pre meditated. While Nene started it up, she didn't make those men act a fool. We are all responsible for our actions. And while Kenya, for once, was in the least wrong in this situation, she has previously been in the Nene position starting [!@#$%^&*]. I think they all have their parts to play and the [!@#$%^&*] to stir, which is why this season is winning.

• Members

I'm sorry but I do not agree with you guys at all. This was in no way Nene's fault. Did she stir the pot? Absolutely. Should she have asked those questions knowing it would get crazy? Probably not. But the fact is, these are GROWN ASS ADULTS! She is not responsible for the way that they act and she certainly couldn't have predicted that things would elevate to that level.

As for Kenya, she did inadvertently cause things to avalanche even further. Yes, Christopher was talking down to her and her standing to talk eye to him would be PERFECTLY understandable. But when she stood it had NOTHING to do with him. She was arguing with Natalie at that point. She stood and charged at Natalie, not Chris. And that is what caused things to escalate.

Now, Chris is a disgusting pig who had NO business putting his hands on or anywhere near Kenya. Apollo is an animal, Peter is an underhanded !@#$%^&*], and Chuck is just a wimp.

But there is no way you can pin this on Nene. She may have known this would get everyone heated but she CANNOT be blamed for the way these adults acted. They made a fool of themselves and acted disgustingly all on their own.

Cannot wait for next week. Looks like Kandi finally takes down Papa smurf.

ETA: Nene did have the right to be mad at Kenya being late. Two weeks ago when Kandi/Phaedra were late, Kenya stood on her pedestal about it and acted as if the world was ending. Now she's an hour and a half late and can't send a text? Shady. She knew when Brandon's flight was WELL ahead of time.

Also, I forgot to add - Chris never should have stood up and his rent-a-wife looked like an idiot telling Porsha her man needed to stand for this. Again, Kenya getting up to defend herself to Chris is 100% ok. But she was sitting down yelling at Natalie, and when Natalie made the back pedal comment, Kenya got up and charged at her which DID escalate things. That being said, she is NOT completely to blame. Chris had no business touching her

Edited by Mr. Vixen

• Members

Nene was pissed at Kenya and she wanted to humiliate her by bringing up the thing with Natalie in front of Christopher Williams to have him call her a liar. She didn't stir the pot, she instigated a fight. She also attacked Kenya when she first arrived showing that it was ok to do so. As the host, and because of her goal. She set it all in motion. Is she responsible for appolo beating on that dude? No. Ap decided to do that. But she did create, an encourage, an environment where that was acceptable and even during and after the fight she didn't discourage it. She went and verbally attacked Kenya and got in her face. Likely knowing that she was going to come off terribly for this she was desperate to shift the blame. She took her ass off twitter knowing she'd be dragged and she really has been.

And Cynthia. I'm actually surprised that I'm surprised in her because it's been apparent she is papa smurfs doormat. And I have no issue with her having no issue that Peter hangs at the strip club and gets lap dances. But for her to try and come at Kandi over her calling him out on lying when he bright her into it? Really? Quite frankly he's an idiot for bringing her into it and making this declaration and lying when he should have just sat back and said nothing if he didn't want it out there. I love that Kandi called it out after he brought her into the debate and I can't wait for her to go in on him and Cynthia next week.

• Members

Nene stirring the pot = her encouraging an environment where it's okay to beat people up? Ok maybe in your world but not to most people.

Nene attacking Kenya when she arrived is irrelevant. Nene has attacked each and every one of these girls for being late, it is NOT unique to Kenya nor out of character for Nene. Being late is something nene has been riding these bitches about for years and it WAS hypocritical of Kenya to be so late considering her huge diatribe against tardiness two weeks ago

• Members

I'm disgusted at NeNe's behind for chasing after Kenya and holding nobody accountable. She was acting an ass and like she was high off Molly the entire night and when sh-t gets out of control because Crack Head and NotGoingtoEverHoldAPeach got mad that they are lying about being married she blames it squarely all on Kenya. NeNe has nothing to do with how they and that animal Apollo acted but she definitely shares some responsibility in things getting out pf hand.

I want to reiterate that Nene is not responsible for grown people fighting but she disgusted me by chasing down Kenya and then telling her she wasn't going anywhere? What in the world? And NeNe's was 3 hours late to her own Ladies of Atlanta event last season so she needs to take a chill pill. Kenya being absent wasn't keeping them from enjoying the night. This is different than being late for a trip where there is an itinerary in my opinion.

Nene really showed an ugly side tonight. Slamming the door in Kenya's face. Telling Kenya that she didn't look fabulous after Kenya complimented her. Calling Kenya a bitch unprovoked. Sorry I love me some classic Nene but sheshowed her ass tonight.

This episode also really showcased how much Apollo hates Phaedra.

Edited by Eric83

• Members

I believe Nene holds some blame for being a [!@#$%^&*] stirrer but Kenya is not blameless either.

I mean, really. Last week Kenya brought up Natalie and Chris' "marriage" out of nowhere SIMPLY TO STIR THE POT. But because it didn't get violent, we all just eat it up as "delicious shade". This week, Nene stirs the pot and it escalates, all leading back to KENYA, and Nene is the antichrist.

Nene is not blameless but if Miss Kenya hadn't come for Natalie's marriage last week JUST to stir the pot, none of this would have happened in the first place. Y'all can blame nene for stirring the pot but the stem of this argument is KENYA stirring the pot last week.

Also Eric you're right, Apollo hates Phaedra and it's obvious

Edited by Mr. Vixen