Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Oh I don't think Lisa's position at Bravo has changed...Vanderpump Rules is performing well, Andy always encourages drama with her at the reunions (to see how she crushes people with a single sentence and flick of her bejewelled hand, I think), and the "Lisa Gets the 'Bitch Edit' Campaign" has been going on since the beginning of last season and it just doesn't work because Lisa has the audience behind her. I think the breaking point with Lisa/Yolanda/Brandi is going to be ugly and messy, but I don't think it's really going to diminish my opinion of Lisa or Yolanda.

the only thing that's changed is Kyle has gotten a very bland edit. I wouldn't say it's friendly or 'nice'...it's bland, she hasn't given the editors anything to use against her, and that's smart (a la Camille) but that act can only go on for so long, and then she'll crack and be back to the loathsome cow she has proven herself to be for years.

• Members

I don't think her position at bravo has changed. But bravo doesn't make these shows. Nor do they edit them. They do have some influence, but all of the shows on bravo are made by different various production company's. Lisa didn't get a bitch edit last season - she just was more outspoken than she had been before. She's not getting one this season... Yet. I'm really interested in seeing how they play out the rest of the season with edits of everyone, Lisa specifically though. Something changed between seasons. I would say kyle is getting a good edit. She's like s1 Kyle before everyone hated her in s2. Kim is getting a ton of focus. Joyce is being edited well. Yolanda is fine but just sort of there. These tend to reflect kyles personal feelings on most of them IMO. She's always been involved bts more than anyone and is a main factor for the show even happening. With the rumors dream team break and Brandi/Kyle friendship, it's interesting. Lisa, while not getting a bad edit because she doesn't give them anything bad really, I don't think comes off as genuine or funny as she ha in previous seasons. I do think it's funny lisa is trying to befriend Joyce and Kyle doing the same with Brandi. Joyce clearly came in team kyle. It's also interesting to me that carlton is basically pointless and Kyle hates her.

Basically, a lot of the edits seem to match up with how Kyle feels.

It's also saying how bad this season is that I'm far more interested in edits and production than on screen.

• Members

Right, but the same team that produces RHOBH produces Vanderpump Rules with Lisa and Ken, so it isn't as if Lisa's working with her enemies, they have a symbiotic relationship between them, they need each other to keep the shows going.

I see what you're saying re: Kyle's attitude seemingly directing coverage...and if that's the case, then someone better act quickly because it has been a bad season, very disappointing in terms of production value, casting and storylines.

I am still stunned at how much useless filler featuring Kim there has been this season. Half a season's storyline...about a dumb dog.

• Members

I think Kim's story is just desperation to keep her as part of the cast. SHE should be a "Friend" not people like Marysol or LuAnn who are still appearing heavily on their respective shows.

I think Carole's reunion performance is because she foolishly didn't know how they would go. She though it was a recap ala Watch What Happens Live and seemed shocked by the notes LuAnn and others had and how "left field" some of the complaints were. I think she'll be ready next year.

I'm now almost done with London on RHONY S5 and I have to say that Ramona is a star so far. I see why she's the one who lasted. She is HILARIOUS and not mean spirited so even when she gets crazy it's watchable. From episode one despite all the faults she is delivering. I can't wait to see Ramona as the "voice of reason" as the other wives are saying.

• Members

I don't know how to find season 2 Atlanta episodes (with my ISP I really can't do torrents [ I know there are proxies, I just don't want to risk it]), although if anyone knows when Bravo is having another marathon, I'll watch that.

Anyway, I was watching some clips on Hulu, and I saw some woman named Tania, who seemed to have quite a bit to do. Apparently she was supposed to have a larger role but that didn't happen because Kordell didn't let her show the kids. Is that true?

During the scene where Sheree is showing Tania her new designs, I could have sworn they were flirting, although that is just sort of Sheree, I guess, and I'd just watched a clip where she denied being a lesbian.

• Members

It's a shame Sheree is no longer around to bring Tania around during all the drama with Porsha and Kordell. I really wish Bravo would put these shows on Hulu or Netflix. So many other reality shows are, but they are so difficult to find. Not only that, but they stopped releasing them on DVD so its not easy to find them.