Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Yeah I'm all for growth, but Brandi being good friends with Kyle and Kim? It just seems disingenuous, regardless of problems with Lisa. I could see Brandi and Kim becoming friends because they're both kinda dumb, but not Kyle. It's a power move for these ladies. With BH I'm most excited for the new housewives and to see Yolanda as a full-wife after her introductory season.

• Members

Maybe I'm wrong, but I think it's so weird that BH has a minority in the cast. It's so sad when things like this shock me, but Bravo likes to keep these casts pretty segregated. I like that Beverly Hills went with two completely different types for their new wives and didn't just cast names.

• Members

Finally caught up with RHoM and this latest episode was the best of the season by a mile. Now that the wedding fuckery is pretty much over until Joanna & Romain's Wedding for the Ages, we got to concentrate on the HWs and their families.

Adriana is still a desperate famewhore but thank goodness her son Alex isn't putting up with it. This episode really belonged to the young sons: Alex, RJ (who is awesome) and the ever delightful Frankie who is the truth-teller of the Echevarria household.

The insight into Lea and her life in Texas was awesome and really shed some light on the woman. She never fit in and always wanted to strive to create her more fabulous world. I love that, even though she doesn't fit in with her family, she isn't at all afraid of showing where she comes from, or the fact that RJ is treated like a king when he is with the family. His grandmother and uncles seem to adore him.

Lisa and Lea mentorship is made of win. Lisa seemed to fit in well with Lea's family.

Herman... there are moments when he has theses slightly feminine mannerisms and other times when he doesn't. I don't know what to say about those rumors, but he does seem like a good guy and he seems to love Frankie like he's his own.

Peter still has a case of Dead, Psycho Eyes and I wish he'd cut his hair. He looks like an Argentine soccer player (not that that's a bad thing. Argentines are hot, but Peter is starting to look like a girl). He did soften up when Frankie whispered that he loved him. Honestly, I could watch SO much more of Frankie, RJ and Alex.

Marysol showing up to cry about Elsa... some may think that's not appropriate, but it looked like it was the end of the meal so it wasn't like she was intruding on major family time. Marysol also seems especially close with Alexia and Herman in their won right -- off season she still hangs out a lot with Alexia. I hope nothing is wrong with Mama Elsa although she seemed depressed in that episode we saw of her recently. :(

Joanna & Romain... sigh... it's all so terribly staged and fake. Joanna is not bringing much to the table this season. I guess that's why she had to Go Big at Reunion. Marysol has been more interesting than her and she's only a 'friend.'

• Members

I had hoped Lisa/Brandi/Yolanda would never "break up" as long as the series was on the air, sigh. I have a feeling that BH is going to be as difficult as NJ was for me to watch (two seasons back). My instinct is to go with team Lisa because she's cool and it just seems like everybody is against her this upcoming season.

I am looking forward to Atlanta. With a less employed Nene as well as Marlo, Kenya, etc this should be fun.

• Members

"I just want people to realize I'm human. I'm human. I have feelings. I'm a great person, I'm a fun person, I'm an Aquarius," she said on V103. "So, if I don't get along with you, something's wrong. And I mean, as black women, we need to stick together."

LMAO at the Aquarius part....I just love her name. It's just so diva "Marlo Hampton".

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear