Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

LOL.... I think we should wait and see, Marlo can be ruthless and NeNe can be a hater. Both have negative qualities but I'm going to wait and see who is in the wrong here. Either way it goes I am TOO READY for this. Marlo needs to be a HW, Kandi and Phaedra just taking up space and sh-t.

• Members

All I know is that it will be delightful to see when Andy finally loses any use of the moose and trashes her like he should've seasons ago. If the battle of the mooses is the beginning of this, I'll gladly save a ringside seat.

SMDH @ Wig's trifling ass winning over the very person that she'd done wrong. She's another bitch that I hope gets mollywhopped by karma.

• Members

Rumors have it that Nene threatened to quit if Marlo continues to appear on RHOA. This whole thing sounds crazy to me. Is this what would've happen had Nene gotten famous in the earlier seasons? If she truly feels she is right, then why would it matter if Marlo is fired? Stand firm in your ground and don't engage. Obviously Marlo is getting under her skin for some reason. I personally think it's a combination of her overshadowing Nene on I Dream of Nene, plus the friendship with Kenya which sent her over the edge.

Here is the article: http://thejasminebrand.com/2013/10/13/ear-hustlin-marlo-hampton-fired-from-real-housewives-of-atlanta-after-altercation/#.UlxjOVDrw6p

• Members

Wow I was almost on the verge of waterworks until I clicked the link. Glad she was able to detect it early and I pray she makes a full recovery.....

Still love the B even after the whole incident with Lisa and Brandi last season.

As for NeNe......I'm going to wait and see. Marlo has provided a lot of funny moments (notably the whole "speaking in tongues" argument with SheBroke) but I do think she owes a lot of her newfound fame to NeNe and can be a lot to handle.

That being said one could say that NeNe is starting to develop a pattern if it didn't exist before.

• Members

First of all, is ChitHappens mad at us? Come back CH, we love you and your posts!

Secondly, whatever is going down between Nene and Marlo BETTER hit our screens. And I know Nene has major pull at RHoA but can she walk out? Her contract must be airtight -- in Bravo's favor.

Thirdly, I am watching RHoM (not finished) and OMG, Marysol's VT just made me LOL:

Marysol: When [Lisa] first comes in, she's like 'Hellooooooooooooo Marysol' dry.png and I was, like, Ohhhhh are we going to do that? C'mon! Pour a c*ck and get over it!

• Members

Finished watching Adriana's 'wedding' episode. A few thoughts:

-Am back in love with Adriana. Yes, she is a sketchy grifter and liar. Yes, she threw over a friend (Lea) in order to get her fake 'Wedding Episode' on Bravo (hope it was worth it, Adriana dry.png ), but I love how spoiled and diva and hyper-feminine she is.

- Also loving Las Cubanas again. Especially Alexia and Marysol. Something about the way they treat each other and the people they really love -- the open, tactile affection. Marysol was also on point with her one-liners and standing up for herself. I like this Marysol so much more.

-Adriana's wedding dress was truly stunning, and so was the church and the Biltmore. Her Great Gatsby outfit made her look like a Playboy bunny, though.

-But leaving her guests waiting TWO hours at the church and an additional TWO hours at the dinner? Poor people didn't eat until 11pm! No wonder they were leaving in droves. I don't care how much lateness is part of Latin culture [© Alexia], Latin culture is also about welcoming and, more importantly, feeding your guests. You don't leave them going hungry like that while you get your make up reapplied and your fake boobs hoiked up in a corset.

- I don't know if Lisa was on the rag this epsiode, but she was completely grumpy throughout the episode which culminated in a (for once) realistic looking fight between her and an exhausted, hungry Lenny. Ruh roh.

Next week: Traveling to Texas to meet Lea's family -- this actually looks juicy!