Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I read they are currently test filming with twin sisters who have no connection to any of the current ladies as well as the tidbit about a familiar face joining as a full time HW. We shall see. Teresa's trial starts in February so it will be interesting what she will say and/or do in the upcoming season. I love her but I feel like she should have quit the show but I will be here watching. LOL.

• Members

Calling it now. Lydia & Heather will feel the heat of Trashy Barnyard & Dirty Granny. Lydia b/c she and Brianna had a little spat at the reunion (which petty Vicki won't have gotten over) and the fact Lydia is now very close to Gretchen. And on Trampy's spinoff, you could already see her snapping on Heather (re: her bachelorette party in Mexico). Plus, I see Vicki v. Tams 2.0 b/c of Brooks, who she's still seeing, and b/c Tamra will need a formidable opponent, who she has goods on . . . Vicki.

• Members

Sorry, I should have read the article you linked to. My DSL's a little on the fritz and it takes a while for websites to come up so I don't bother as much.

Part of me thinks they should just retire this franchise but I guess they see it as name value. And I guess they still have Melissa, who has her fans, presumably.

Edited by DRW50

• Members

I don't know the source or the validity, but on a link I read off twitter, it was giving some alleged "insider info" on what really went down behind the scenes this past season on Jersey.

Apparently, it's a open secret that Al has been having an affair with some woman named Jill for the past 5-6 years and Caroline has known about it the past 3-4. Bravo was apparently dead set on getting this secret exposed this season and using it for storyline, but once Caroline caught wind, she had a temper tantrum and so they've heavily edited around what's all gone down between the ladies. Bravo pushed to get Penny on the show because she knew about this secret, but once things had to be reworked, they instead focused on Melissa's rumored (well, factual, according to this site) affair. But Bravo was stupid by focusing on who tried to expose the secret (Teresa? Penny? Kim D?) instead of focusing on the affair itself.

Lots to read, and I don't want to reiterate all that I read because I don't want to get it wrong and accidentally spin it another way. Either way, it was an interesting read. And it sounded like Bravo edited the HELL out of this season, in terms of taking certain confrontations out and totally rearranging the timeline of events.

I'm glad Caroline is leaving. Way too hypocritical and sanctimonious. She was entertaining for the most part for the first 3 seasons, but is indeed a "bitter ginger with a twist of lemonface" nowadays. Glad to hear they're finally revamping this series. I could honestly live without all four ladies, and keep Teresa around until she goes to jail.

Re: RHONY.... I wonder if Bravo would think to bastardize the New York ladies by treating it like Miami and putting it on after a stronger Housewives. Couldn't you see New York coming on after Beverly Hills half-way into BH's new season?

Edited by Gray Bunny