Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I haven't see last night's epi of RHoNJ, not last week's nor the week before. Are they worth catching up on? RHoNJ has just about done lost me, everybody. All I can think about each week is MIAMI.

ETA: Danielle was so BOSS on last night's WWHL. Andy needs to sign her back up to NJ, stat. Whatever it takes. I don't give a [!@#$%^&*] if Jokerface, Chucky (bwah) or MeMeMeWhatAboutME?I'mTheVictimHere! get pissed off about it.

Edited by Cat

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

As much as I'd love to see that nuttier-than-squirrel-sh!t troublemaker back on my screen on the regular, I don't think that Andy would invite her back (sadly) - especially after she forced him to apologize to her on his turf.

Forgot to add, I enjoyed that zinger about her daughter quitting modeling to succeed at the school that Chucky's son flunked out of.

Edited by VirginiaHamilton

• Members

I wouldn't be surprised if Andy was trying to see what kind of reaction her appearance would have. If NJ is to continue another season, they'll need another instigator/common enemy for everyone to obsess about.

LOVED that Danielle confirmed all the desperation and determination Melissa had to get on the show and "bring down" Teresa. That said it all. (And Danielle has email after email that she forwarded to Bravo to prove it)

• Members

Danielle needed to leave when she did. She was talking about mob hits, walking around with guns and making physical threats. It was just too much and she was bringing the franchise down in a direction the show did not need to go down in. Now she could have added to season 4 and now, but I dont think the decision for her to go in season 3 was a wrong one

Andy: "I was really shady to you in that episode"

Danielle: "Just that episode?"

LMAO, she read him. Was DEAD when she called him out on lying to the press about her being fired for the show. Andy tried to play dumb like he didnt recall what he said. She wanst having any of it.

Liked that she had good things to say about Teresa. Didnt expect her to seem so bitter in regards to Caroline bc I guess I assumed she was over any past issues they had

Forgot that she was once a lesbian who made music with her "lover". Cant recall who had that storyline first, her or Wig

OMG, that Kim G soundbyte that kept playing was annoying!

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Miami felt like Season 2 RHoM last night -- two drag queens (Lauren Foster and that thirsty Lancaster heffa), Las Cubanas all reunited, including Marysol and Ana, and my girl Karent looking SPECTACULAR at Lea's gala. Karent, WHY aren't you back on the show?! Then it could be Adriana, Marysol, Ana and Alexia vs. Lea, Joanna and Karent with Lisa in the middle.

I have to feel a bit bad for Lea -- I love Las Cubanas (I kind of wish I was Cuban-American!) but they are ganging up on Lea for no reason except (prob) that she's powerful and not Cuban. Lea's gala was a bit of a damp squid... I can't help but think that Lea's social star is waning and she knows it, too, but she plasters a smile on and some jewels and just sails along anyway. She is no saint but she is kind of being targeted. Alexia not coming to her gala was a cowardly move. She could have at least sent Herman along since he's the big auction bidder.

Lisa has been showing a cattier side in her VTs. Hmmm. That may come to bite her in the ass at Reunion.