Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members
This reminds me. Kimberly from Season 1 started a Twitter account and she's so thirstu to get back on the show. Then she kept tweeting othwr original housewives congratulating them on their success from "one original housewife to another" LOL she really thinks she going to get a spot nearly a decade later. :lol:

• Members

I don't feel sorry for Vicki at all. She is pure scum. Defending brooks after finding out he told Ryan to beat Brianna. I don't car if your drunk, that's some scary [!@#$%^&*]. And her refusing to listen to it to avoid isn't an excuse and I'm glad she got called out for it. And she's still with brooks.

I liked seeing more of heather and terry. They remind me so much of my parents.

Moving onto Miami, I am only here for Adrianna. She's amazing. And roman is so sexy.

Not a RHo, but bravo renewed Below Deck <3

Edited by JackPeyton

• Members

OC

Man my original post on OC didn't go through so here are my thoughts based on memory. I was shocked by the revelations this episode. Brooks told Ryan to hit Brianna? How disgusting is that. And shame on Vickie for supporting and standing by Brooks. How can she basically take his side over her own daughter? I was disgusted when she was going on about "how I know how much this hurts him" WTF?!? How about how it hurts your child! She lost a lot of points with me. Absolutely repulsed by what I saw

Brianna was the STAR of Part 3. I believe everything she said and I loved how she wouldn't back down and was firm with her stance.

I liked that they addressed and clarified Brianna refusing to allow Brooks into Vickie's home bc that was one thing that bothered me about her this season. Editing really made her worse than it actually was.

• Members

I think Briana is trash. She may be right about certain things, but I still can't support her treatment of Vicki this season or last. It seems like she gets such glee from the pain she causes her mom. I didn't see her going to comfort Vicki when she broke down. I feel like in her hatred for Brooks and her love for her psycho husband she's forgotten about her mother and what feelings she might have.

• Members

The recording is on radar online! It's CRAZY. And jk sure ppl will post he ryan acted like a saint because he was recording it and I don't care. He didn't encourage or egg brooks on. At all. It's disgusting that Vicki would stand by this man after this and she's truly a disgusting human and mother for it.

The recording is on radar online! It's CRAZY. And im sure ppl will post he ryan acted like a saint because he was recording it and I don't care. He didn't encourage or egg brooks on. At all. It's disgusting that Vicki would stand by this man after this and she's truly a disgusting human and mother for it.

• Members
Her mother clearly has a lot of mental issues, first of all, how bri turned out as normal as she did is shocking.

I don't think anything was wrong with how she treated Vicki ESP re brooks and the house. Her mother and this man had an affair that lead to the end of her parents marriage. I think it's very valid for her to not want this shady com man with her mother or coming into her fathers for,ER home. I don't think she takes glee in Vicki's pain I just think she has to be blunt and straightforward for Vicki to get anything and the moment she starts to show that she feels bad vicki will take it as she changed her mind. And considering her piece of [&#33;@#&#036;%^&amp;*] mother defended her boyfriend telling Ryan that he should beat Brianna and Vicki both I don't blame her at all for not comforting her.

• Members

Vicki continuing to defend Brooks and deflect after Brianna revealed Brooks told Ryan to hit her was disgusting. Theres no excuse and I believe Brooks textedher calling her fat and ugly. Vicki lies a lot at reunions she has no credibilty at this point.

• Members

Just to clearfy, Don was not Bri's father. I don't know how old Bri was when Vicki married Don but that was her second marriage. Bri's father was in one of the first season episodes because Vicki invited him to Bri's graduation.

On a lighter note, I liked how Tamra shocked everyone when she said SImon was at the wedding and then said, "Yea, he was on the balcony with a shot gun." She was joking of course but it looked like Gretchen beleived it, even though she was at the wedding herself! LOL. I would have been fun to see Simon on this wedding thing Bravo is doing. I think there is something in their divorce that says she can't have her kids on the real housewives. I actually agree with that because they are too young.

• Members

I LOVE Below Deck. Hands down the most interesting, creative, entertaining new Bravo non-competition series in the past few years...

Sorry - back to Housewives now... :) OC reunion killed it in the ratings on Monday. They've basically been tying NJ over the last few weeks. Miami is holding strong with 1.36-1.38 million viewers week over week (0.6 in 18-49). Those are much better than previous seasons, but interesting how both OC and Below Deck have beat Miami, and Miami is in the middle of those two shows. Says a lot about Below Deck...