Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

All caught up with NYC!

Season 5 saw a return to the more entertaining days of the show, versus the painful Season 4.

I'm thinking of picking up another Housewives show... Which one would you suggest? OC or Atlanta?

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

NJ

ATL

BH

Miami: Season 2

Really you cant go wrong with any of those. Be warned that NJ and ATL start to fall off a bit with season 4, but S1-3 are must sees. BH only has 3 seasons and they have been great. Hopefully it doesn't start to have the same drop in quality that the other franchises have with season 4. Miami; don't even bother with S1. S2 is almost a brand new show and SOOOO much better. Actually Id recommend that as season 3 is about to start in a few weeks and you could be all caught up by then.

ETA: DaytimeFan is right about Vancouver. Season 1 was really, really good

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

That's a shame about NJ and ATL after their third seasons. Just like what happened with NYC. I hesitate to start them because there are soooo many seasons.

OK, it seems MIAMI season 2 is the place to start, since we're close to season 3. I hope I can find it. Although I kinda hate jumping seasons.

Thanks Eric, Daytime and Cheap! happy.png

• Members

Season 4 from ATL was excellent. Classic from beginning to end. I will never accept the reports that it was a bad season. Season 5 was the crappy season IMO. Nobody had a storyline that year except Kenya and Phaedra. Season 4 had everybody shining. Cynthia was actually interesting, Kandi had her sex toys, there was Kim's new life (which has always been a draw for me), plus Marlo, Nene being the fabulous queen she is and Sheree's downfall. There was a lot to enjoy in that season.

I wouldn't recommend watching New Jersey. Even when it was "good" I walways found it repetitive since they always rely on as few storylines as possible. Season one was basically building up only to the table flip, which the promos made clear by showing it each week. I'd recommend OC or Miami.

• Members

Joe and Melissa clearly don't want to make up. Just from their private interviews and their comments to the others. And Joe crying in his room was so pathetic and fake. Grow and up and take some responsibility.

Is Tre innocent? Absolutely not. At some point she has to acknowledge that perhaps she wasn't thrilled when Joe picked Melissa as his future wife. At some point she has to admit that maybe she had reservations about her or didnt like her. She also has to own the fact that she's constantly around these people who have something negative to say about her sister in law. Just say it, apologize for not speaking up in defense of Melissa or at least not talking one on one with her about these "accusations".

Until she does that Joe and Melissa will always have a reason to go in on her. The whole thing is just so sad but only cuz of the kids.

• Members

Get ready bc Im about to SLAY them bitches.

Phaedra's body looks sloppy. I'll give her a pass bc she just had a baby BUT she should know better than to where such a tight outfit. She has Star Jones body

Kandi's hair looks nasty. Maybe she should make amends with Ms Lawrence bc he wouldn't let her go out there look a hot mess. I am laughing at that photo of her eyes closed touching her head. Its as if she just saw her reflection in a wine glass and realized just how ridiculous she looks. Im not going to say much about her except Phaedra at least had baby and well this one didn't....

Porsha...basic bitch. Why was she invited back? Everyone looks semi classy (or at classy as some of these ratchet folk can be) and she looks like she's ready for a party by the poolside. Where are her pants?

I CANT with Derek J's shoes. And do you see them painted toenails? Ewww

Nene looks fab and her wig looks better, but she has ashy feet. Kenya can emphasize with her. Maybe Nene should have asked her for some of that lotion she keeps in her purse (and Im assuming she does after she got called out about her ashy ass feet on tv)

Goddess Kenya is here biggrin.png I just needed that visual confirmation. Now her face is starting to crack. She looks about 10 years older than when we last saw her. Scratch what I just said about Ms. Lawrence bc I hope he wasn't the one that helped her with her makeup. It makes her top look even worse bc all Im thinking is, why is Grandma dressed like a hoochie?

Cynthia...I aint got sh-t to say about her bc she looks fab from head to toe. I love her weave and that color and her skin is impeccable.

Now Porsha's haircut. How cliché of her to cut her hair after getting dumped. So many women do that. I will say that that final pic of her and Cynthia looks nice but Cynthia looks better than her.

Edited by Cheap21