Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

DEAD at Melissa running to put Josephine's hat on because his bald headed ass is using hair in a can.

DEAD at Melissa blaming Tre for not helping her pull the Joes apart when Melissa was actually scratching and kicking Juicy. I can't.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hX-cZ3nAQIY

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

It's just so bad. "She has become my enemy, and that's not right." Would he really be talking that way? He also looks like he plucks and moisturizes non-stop. So plastic and silly. He doesn't really fit the role he's trying to play.

He seems kind of gay, to be honest.

The best part is the woman in the red top trying not to smile.

• Members

I truly want to know what Teresa has done to them that is so heinous and unforgivable. They fell out over the events of the Season 4 finale but Teresa had no part in that and yet they're still so angry. Melissa just comes across phony in everything she does. Everything is so inauthentic and rehearsed with her.

Joe Gorga is the definition of a drama queen. He blames other for his horrible relationship with his parents but it is really telling when the only son in an Italian family has a horrible relationship with his parents. Melissa is the cause IMO. She cares nothing about his family she proclaimed she would leave the show if it ever affected her family but yet she's still here. Guess by her family she meant her hag sisters.

• Members

I CAN'T with MeMeMelissa and Joey blaming Teresa and Joe Giudice for this mess. Um, was it not Gorga who called Teresa 'scum'? Was it not Gorga who charged at Joe (and was still deflected to the ground by his BIL like a pesky fly)? Was it not Melissa who scratched up Giudice's face?

The only question I have is, why did Teresa run out of there? Why didn't she be her husband and brother to stop? She looked cowardly running away from the situation.

As far as I can see, the wedge between Joey and his family came about less because of Joe Giudice and more because Melissa and Joey told Bravo they would sell out Teresa if they got given a part on the show. That's shady any way you cut it.

Re: Milania Hair Care, I was ready to laugh at that stuff, but her shampoo and conditioner is sulphate- and paraben-free so kudos to her for investing in an environmentally-friendly, non-harsh hair product.

• Members

Sheree would be entertaining, but I need Marlo and even Lisa (who will be on I Dream of Nene at the wedding) back over Sheree. We already saw her humiliate herself enough. But Porsha and Kenya are so basic that I need a strong ensemble that can actually make an impact. Nobody cares about Kenya's antics and Porsha is just useless in general so the remaining ladies have nothing to bounce off of. I can't do another season with Nene, Cynthia AND Kandi doing nothing.

• Members

I'll take Sheree back, I kind of missed her last season. Even when her broke ass was played out she was still more entertaining and authentic than Kenya and Porsha will ever be. Plus with Kim being pregnant again they need someone who can really rile Nene up. I guess you could maybe pull a Lauri angle with Lisa Wu since she was basically the original Cynthia but eh.

And "Say shame, say shame on your sister" is all I need to know about what caused JoGo to fall out with his family.