Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

On WWHL Andy read a tweet from Vicki where she said Lauri was stirring up all this drama to get back on the show. Andy said that isn't true and that each season since she's left that he's called her and tried to convince her to return. He's mentioned this several times before. I know before she agreed to return for season 8, she was on WWHL and said she almost returned full-time for (I think) season 6. It may have been season 5, but I'm pretty sure it was season 6. Considering how much I love her messy ass, I hate that never happened.

An ideal season 7 for me would include Lauri full-time, Jeana full-time and no more Gretchen. Having people with history just makes it juicier, as Lauri is proving with Vicki. Vicki is clearly scared because they were so close and they both know so many skeletons. Imagine when somebody mentions Josh's baby at the reunion. It's going to be classic. I'm just glad this show is perfect again. The last few seasons were missing something, but now it's just the right blend of comedy and drama.

ETA:

If Lauri returns, her infamous tagline MUST return as well:

"I was poor I was rich I was poor again. And you know what...having money is easier." Edited by Chris B

• Members

1. What in the hell happened to Jacqueline's face? Yes, I've been hearing talk of it for the last 2 seasons, but it just hit me full force when I saw her braying at her phone.

2. My only beef with Jacqueline up until last night was the way she allowed her wretched daughter to run roughshod over her, but that all changed when she rolled up on Kathy's phone conversation. While I've made no bones about my intolerance for Crouching Hairline Hidden Forehead, I was blah-blah-blahing right along with her because I truly wanted her to STFU.

3. I sure hope next week's fight ends with Brother Joe beating the breaks off of Juicy Joe.

You speak no lies.

• Members

Jacqueline has finally lost it and I love that the Bravo producers are showing it. She even looks bonkers and off kilter in her talking head comments.

And the true Melissa edit is divine! Loved those side eye looks her friends were giving each other as Melissa yammered on about her book plans.

Can u imagine if Jennifer and Rosie had been added as official housewives? I'll let you conjure up an image of Beast doing the proverbial turn-around and pose. What would her tagline be?

Rosie and Jennifer would be the first pre-op and post-op housewives. Season 6 storyline could be Jennifer donating her old dick to Rosie.

I'm mean :)

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

OC:

I am so happy Andy admitted that he pursued Lauri to return OC Housewives. I think that Lauri and Jeana need to return full-time to this thing. They are the only two who can call-out Vicki on all her lies and hollier-than-though attitude. They also are formidable oponents for Tamra who uses her veteran status to drive out the other women.

Also, quite frankly, Lauri has a life that I want to know more about. Is the modern Brady bunch still working out?

The 100th episode made me realise how much I miss Jeanna and her kids. They were relaly honest onscreen. I miss the mother/children dynamic. We do not get that with Alexis/Gretchen/Tamra/Heather because they have little kids or abset kids. The teenage angst is something that always humanizes the Housewives.

OC:

I am so happy Andy admitted that he pursued Lauri to return OC Housewives. I think that Lauri and Jeana need to return full-time to this thing. They are the only two who can call-out Vicki on all her lies and hollier-than-though attitude. They also are formidable oponents for Tamra who uses her veteran status to drive out the other women.

Also, quite frankly, Lauri has a life that I want to know more about. Is the modern Brady bunch still working out?

The 100th episode made me realise how much I miss Jeanna and her kids. They were relaly honest onscreen. I miss the mother/children dynamic. We do not get that with Alexis/Gretchen/Tamra/Heather because they have little kids or abset kids. The teenage angst is something that always humanizes the Housewives.

• Members

RHOC

Lauri is amazing. Yes, she's being a total cow spreading information about Vicki...but that's the gig. And she is flawless in doing it.

Lauri and Jeana need to return next season. And it's time to fire Gretchen who is truly too dumb to live: "Do you know much about Canada?"

• Members

A return of lauri and jeanna would be great but why fire Gretchen when she could team up with them? Both have come to her defense and I think she's IRL friends with lauri now too. It would KILL Vicki and Tamra and be heaven.

Horse lady can go. And as much as I love her, I'd sacrifice heather for Vicki/Lauri/Jeanna/Tamra/Gretchen.

• Members

:o gasp. No way! Heather Dubrow is the single best new addition to the RH franchise in the past five years and has done wonders to shake up/rejuvenate RHoOC. I love me the vets but sometimes Bravo hits kismet with a newbie who adds a great new dynamic to the show. And so it is with Heather. Why not six HWs on RHoOC?

Lydia is really growing on me but if she had to be cut for Jeanna, I would consider it. The only thing is, I don't think Jeanna would return, except perhaps in a recurring/one-off capacity. It's probably one of the things I like best about her. Jeanna pretty much lived her life in front of the cameras as it was. They caught the bad as well as the good in her life -- she never ducked from showing us shouting at her kids, or problems with her husband or her job. I sense that she pulled back from RHoOC when she realized fights and friendships were getting to be a little too manufactured for the cameras for dramatic effect and everybody was fronting like it was 2005. She probably just wanted to do her own thing in private, getting back on the dating scene after her divorce and growing her real estate career again.

• Members

I agree about heather, she wouldnt need to be cut because they can tots have 6. byebye the horse and jesus juggs!

idk, jeanna seemed on WWHL to not be closed off, esp cuz her kids want her to do it when they wanted her to quit before hand.

id love see Kara and brianna as wives too, honestly.

• Members

@ Eric's post on RHOM:

Typical Lea Black behavior. And as I keep saying, I believe and support Ana in going in on FLea when she did. Had Lea had the chance, she would've tried to demolish Ana at the reunion.

If those files that Ana had were preposterous then why not air the footage? Because what Ana had was all true.

It doesn't matter though because she'll get hers this season when she goes up against Adriana, who doesn't give a f#ck and equally fights nasty. This season is going to be very telling from what I've heard. Hopefully this is the last season for the self proclaimed "Mayor of Miami."