Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I'm seriously very nervous and the main event hasnt' even occurred. Her breakdown as she was talking to Jill on the phone has me so nervous and its ridiculous. This whole OBSESSION about whether Bethenny is a "Chef or Cook" is absolutely INSANE.

And now they're about to have dinner and Ramona politely asked her to talk to her daughter in the other room rather than have her on speakerphone right in front of the ladies! And she's flipping out....this is very disturbing to watch.

• Members

Bravo just showed the first 10 minutes of Sunday's reunion on their Thursday sneak peek and let's just say that Nene shades Kandi & Phaedra throughout all 10 mins. Also, there is a Marlo mention as Nene puts Phaedra on blast about Marlo (i.e. what I've said about how/why Marlo was brought on). Nene threw shade at Sheree too, and Kenya jumped in and coattailed off what Nene stated, implying Phaedra is the shadiest person of them all.

• Members

Aww that's the only way she can try and get one on Phaedra... bless your little heart Kenya. I can't wait for Nene to go in and my mom was right I guess when I told her that. She suspected it was Phaedra. Eh, glad Nene is calling her out although why wait now? I would have enjoyed this last year when Marlo was actually on the stage as a part of the reunion.

• Members

Andy brought up how Nene was more laid back this season and laughed when the ladies fought AND how she was more nurturing towards Porsha & Kenya--the new girls. It quickly became a rehash of old history, hence Marlo being brought up. And I'm sure that Nene brought up why Marlo was brought up on last year's reunion, but probably made the editing room floor, but now that there is no chance Marlo will be brought back, it was brought up.

Oh I can tell from the first ten mins that Part Two is going to trump Part One just from the first ten mins, and the second segment, which is Nene & Phaedra arguing about Phaedra bringing her estranged sisters on the show S3. Nene came out the gate ready.

• Members

I actually wouldn't put it past them to leave that on the cutting room floor but it makes for juicy drama now... and I am ready for Nene to serve it up to Phaedra. She better watch what she do because that is foul and I'm happy she is at least being called out on it.

• Members

I forget the exact ratings, but Kandi's spin-off was a HUUUGE flop. I recall it premiered with a .03 in the demo and around 600,000 viewers. I wonder how Kim's show will fare. It's already has a first season that maintaining it's strong ratings, so we'll see.

• Members
Blooping as she motions to "bloop" out Wig's eyes will always reign supremeIm watching the pilot now and one f--king hour? I cant. 15 minutes in and this is boring. I don't think I can stick this thing out Edited by Cheap21