Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Wow I hate Faye with the fire of a thousand suns but would never wish death on her. There are some real psychos out there unfortunately who take the drama these ladies have really personally. Yeah it's entertaining to watch but during the off-season of filming they don't interact with them, it really is just a job to them (well except for Nj Unfortunately) those folks need to get a grip.

• Members

People are nuts but at the same time she's a fame whore who wants the attention. She just probably wasn't expecting THIS kind of attention. I find it hilarious really. Such a blatant low class woman being exposed for just how pathetic she is. I'll be amazed if she shows up in an episode next season but she might well appear in one of Kyle's scenes...

• Members

I love all those intros! So funny and so fitting for all the characters!

While I'm not a fan of Faye, the death threats toward her are uncalled for. I'd rather she not join the show and just be shown in friendship scenes with Kyle because she comes off better in those scenes. Perhaps even showcase her business more cause she obviously has some success if she has a steady client base.

Edited by Soaplovers

• Members
She's been looking a lil rough lately. It's hard cuz I see flashes where she'll look nice but then at other places she looks like a clown with all that heavy make up on her face.... Cythinia, NeNe, and Kenya (ESP Cynthia) are the only ones who have looked so elegant and classy in their off camera commentaries....