Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Cochise! Man that part is always rough and I have to turn the damn thing off before it gets there. The funeral was even tougher on me the first few times I watched.

LOL I didn't mind it too much although midway through that marriage I hated Todd and then the BTS stuff with them not banding together like they originally planned and only Jill being the one to stand her ground and then basically either leave or get asked to leave was the death of that show. Toni was one of the funniest people on there and they dynamic was lost without her.

• Replies 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Rhonj- Caroline was on jay mohrs podcast. It was pretty interesting. She talked about how when bravo came to interview her Lauren and albie were home and they interviewed them too. Jaq sent the producers to Carolines house. RHoOC was the only series on at the time. She said they are always respectful of issues like albie finding out about being asked to leave school due to his disability and Jaq dealing with nicks autism. She also hit the nail on the head about how this is just a job and that's it and it will go away and be over sooner than later. She didn't say anything negative about tre either even tho jay tried hard to get her to - ugh he did bring up her disgusting attitude about nick at the reunion tho. She said she's approached by tabloids all the time to sell stories for $20k. She said she and Danielle are actually fine, not friends but they have no issues. Bravo doesn't like them to wear the same thing twice lol.

• Members

Like Three's Company all over again. The part that really got me was Tracee Ellis Ross' popeyed ass coming out of pocket with Jill Marie Jones in an interview. She had the nerve to say "the show is called Girlfriends...not The Jill Marie Jones Show". I was like, hello BITCH ASS DAUGHTER OF DIANA ROSS from the Motown group DIANA ROSS and the supremes! The nerve of that heifer to say that when her mother was the biggest diva in the history of divas!

• Members

Agreed. Cynthia has saved herself this season. Phaedra just looks bad now. Her insults on last night's episode were pathetic. Kenya is a great new addition. Kandi is so/so IMO, I can take her or leave her. Porsha's dumbass just needs to go. No matter what capacity it's in, friend or full-on housewife, I'm sure NeNe will still be around.

• Members

For Eric!

tumblr_mj5fca8aEd1ql5yr7o2_250.giftumblr_mj5fca8aEd1ql5yr7o1_250.gif
tumblr_mj49zbkZ7f1r7r1l7o1_500.gif

DAMN, you went in on Kandi. Like hit her with your truck and then back up over her and ran over her again just to make sure you got her good. I will say that I think she's very pretty and don't think she's anywhere near obese. That's a bit of an exageration

LOL...that reminds me of a gif that someone made of Kandi last season where she was wearing the same outfit in all her talking heads and you could tell she was reusing the same outfit bc her weave was different in each shot and placement of the flower and props were different.

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Monica was the baddest bitch, and I loved her until they put her with William. How do you take that diva with that presence and put her with that kitten, William? I thought she was more than an acceptable Toni replacement until they shot her in the head and left her braindead for William. Who does that!

That woman had fire and sass! She was an original, and I still want to weep when I think of what was done with the character! For William! FOR WILLIAM!!!!!!!

Boo, WTF?! Seriously?

• Members

You talking about Nene turning them girls away? They deserved it! How in the hell do you show up to a dinner party 3 hours late when its pushing midnight? Good for Nene for putting her foot down. They were incredibly rude and to be honest Im sure Nene would have found it humiliating for her black friends from back home to just show up so late in front of her other guests like they dont know how to act. They were wrong with that. When you are expecred there by 9, the latest you can reasonably show up is 10. 12am is completely out of line. They didnt even have a good excuse. They were out doing their thing and having their fun and left her hanging, waiting on them. I couldnt fathom doing something like that to a friend

Edited by Cheap21