Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Love The Oscars but after hearing and reading about it I'm glad I didn't have the opportunity to sit down and watch it live. Just a long waste of time and after 2-3 agonizing long hours we then see the First Lady (looking magnificient as usual)? I would have been furious.

Still the winners were acceptable and Ben Affleck got revenge for his snub with Argo winning Best Picture which is totally appropriate.

Watching RHOBH on Bravo....the Tea Party at Lisa's.....so amazing.Camille needs to step it up. That would have been a good place to get back in the mix of things....IF she wants to be a full housewife again.

• Members

Nene is such a goddess. Always giving draglicous ferocity in the credits. wub.png But Bryson just had the eff up the shot season 3-4 looking like the Predator with those d*mn dreads. So glad now that they got rid of the shot of the family in the BG of the credits.

Again, I just hope that OC keeps up with the changes as other HWs in the franchise have when it comes to openings b/c I'm over their Powerpoint 98' opening.

• Members

Man she's still fierce but she's put on some weight since the show started. She looked so thin in comparison when looking at her season 1 shot. The S3 and 4 shot is the same one yet she looks about 10 pounds bigger in the 4 even after losing 200+ lbs of Greg

LOL...NJ is the worse with the mirror effect. It ALWAYS looked the most outdated out of all the franchises. It just comes across so cheap and tacky.LOL..at first I failed to see what was different about the shots and then noticed no Greg Edited by Cheap21

• Members

^

But I'm betting money that RHONJ is changing their title card b/c they tend to follow suit of RHOA. If they don't, I'll be shocked. But I see them getting one.

RHOC, on the other hand. . . unsure.png I get that they are the original housewives show, but d*mn they need to get an update, and from the trailer's title card, they aren't getting one. Their cast photo was cheap looking. RHOC was the show that needed an overhaul when it came to the cast. I'd keep keep Vicki (even though I loathe her), Gretchen, and Trampra. Possibly keep Heather and add 3 more HWs. I don't think that Lydia is going to be a figure that shakes up the canvas. I just don't.

H*ll RHOM got a new opening and I thought their S1 opening was stellar.

• Members

Season 1 NeNe is just priceless. I knew from that moment with her waving her arms like that that this was a star in the making.....

Season 4 is just the textbook definition of glamour! Love how she's changed so much and yet still remains very sassy and amzazing.

RHOBH:

Gotta admit I almost teared up when Kim was talking to Taylor there at her house about the drinking.....seems like Kim has really come to some major breakthroughs and realizations in the last year.

I hope the 2nd half of the episode truly isn't her being wasted....that would be the biggest shame. Hopefully she's just high on Paris and the air.

EDIT: Brandi looks SO GORGEOUS at Yolanda's event.....such a beauty. I will NEVER for as long as I live understand how Eddie Cibrian left her for Leann Rhimes...just utter shock.

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear

• Members

Sad part is that they don't have to pay for the trip. Bravo does. That's why I don't know why her a** did not hop on that plane with Kennedy b/c I would've.

What is crazy about ALL of this is that I was in Paris the following weekend of Bastille Day this past year. I could've bumped into Lisa, Yolanda, and Brandi! Damn it!!! closedeyes.jpg