Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I think Lauri is one of the greatest housewives of all time and she really put this franchise on the map. Jeana, Vicki and Lauri were something special and I don't think this show is the same without Jeana and Lauri. What I liked about Lauri is that she seemed like a real life Edie Britt. She was sexy, had the overdone plastic surgery and had lived the OC lifestyle, but still had so many problems. I LOVED watching her work with Vicki and then find George and as her life is getting better seeing her struggle with Josh. She had interesting interactions with the ladies and also had a family that was interesting. I wish she'd signed the contract for season six when they tried to bring her back.

To me, OC has suffered since Tamra and Gretchen became the stars. It has a new feel and tone and it's very desperate. The only thing I didn't like is that the trailers tried to make Lauri seem like some returning villain, but that was never the case. Hopefully it comes off better on screen.

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members
lol...I never saw her as an Edie Britt type. Edie was spicy and stirred things up. Lauri? She was just there. To be honest that trailer looks like the most interesting Ive seen her

Tamra's been the best addition to the show. Ive loved her and hated her but cant ever say I was bored by her.

• Members

I feel like Tamra really needs the show so there is a desperation there. I don't find any of her actions to be genuine. I know they're all guilty of creating storylines, but she is the absolute worst. I liked Tamra at first, but better when she wasn't the star. Now that Tamra and Gretchen run the show I hate it.

• Members

So the OC will replace BH on Mondays. Didn't BH and Atlanta start around the same time? So that means Atlanta and BH will end close together around end of March... I bet Bravo (if they were smart) will air BH's last reunion episode as a lead-in to the OC premiere - talk about big ratings night.

This will be the first time in a LONG time that just 1 series is airing... usually they always run two cities at a time, and sometimes three.

NJ is next up, but they are still filming and won't be ready to air until this summer.

I wonder if they air Kim's show (season 2) on Sunday nights after Atlanta airs...

• Members

I just finished the season premiere of RHOA and Remington stole my heart! That scene where she asked Mary to sing was so heartwarming. It makes me sad to think the US is missing out of this fantastic series. I LOVE Robin and it looks like I'll enjoy Ioulia. Losing Christina and Reiko is a huge, huge blow, but I think this will be a good season regardless.

• Members
Really? Gretchen/Tamra is what drew me into this series. I never cared for it before they came together and Heather came along. Pretty sure Alexis didn't film a lot in the beginning too. It'll be interesting to see from an editing & filming standpoint. I love I'd because while they bring the drama and get ratchet, it's still light & fun.

Too bad Teresa can't do anything to fix her awful hairline. Kyles blog. Oh my god. The bullshit, the lies. This woman is really a piece of work.