Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Caroline takes little things and tries to annihalate Teresa (or Danielle or whoever her next target will be if she gets Teresa off the show) with it and it all stemmed from Teresa making a few stupid comments in her book that she probably did think was funny. Then Caroline acts like she is Mother Teresa after fanning the flames to kick somebody when they're obviously already down. It's not like I liked Danielle or even book-writing Teresa INITIALLY, it's Caroline's popular girl in high school ---- that makes me turn. Teresa is a stupid -itch as far as I can see on RHONJ, but it's not like any of them are perfect either.

Dude, even talking about NJ makes my stomach knot up. I find the show entertaining in a lot of ways but it's really HARD to watch,

• Replies 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I guess we just see it differently. Caroline doesnt need to try and annihalate Teresa, teresa has done that in her actions. Caroline knows teresa is a vile person and doesnt want her friends and family to be sucked back into the vortex but they are all such nice forgiving people who try to make it work and get stepped on time and time again. Id try to make my friends and family see the light too and if that meant pointing out all the nasty things a person has done to them id do it. Its like when a friend keeps going back to an abusive boyfriend/relationship, you dont step aside and say great. At least I dont.

• Members

RHoNJ is so toxic that it will take an AWFUL lot for Bravo to revamp this show -- they need to revamp the mentality of all the people involved first and foremost. This was once the most authentic and real-feeling of the RH franchise, now it is so much fakery and bile that I can't keep track of it. RHoBH bleeped out Adrienne's entire reason for a lawsuit against Brandi and Bravo and that show is STILL easier to follow than NJ where all these women (including Dina and Caroline, two HW I really liked) selling their souls for D-list fame and doing backstage deals with different Bravo producers.

RHoBH:

Whenever I think of Kyle, I am reminded about what George Clooney once said about fame freezing your mentality at the very point you become famous. So if you became famous as a teenager, chances are that even as you grow older, your mentality is still in high school. Kyle "Witch Mountain" Richards is still in that HS mindset and it is really sad. Seeing her interact with her family, she does come across as a loving mother, a pretty solid mom actually, but as soon as she is with women her age -- bam! She needs to become Queen Bee.

Yolanda wub.pngwub.png I also love the Lisa and Yolanda friendship. It's not as evident as Lisa and Brandi's high regard for each other, but without even saying a word, you know Yol and Lisa have each other's back. It feels like a friendship of equals in that they don't feel the need to pander to one another. Lisa & Brandi are different; Lisa is very sisterly, almost maternal with Brandi, which is very sweet. BTW, I also liked how Yolanda and Lisa just threw themselves into the pole-dancing with very little fuss. Yolanda and Marissa looked and dressed for the pole dancing like it was an exercise or yoga workout. laugh.png

Adrienne looks worse and worse with each passing episode. And her knockoff business. rolleyes.gif

Edited by Cat

• Members

I don't care how many daggers Camille was throwing around the dinner table - I need her back in my RH life on a permanent basis. And while Yolanda's lovely, I'd gladly have her switch places with Camille so that she can be on recurring while Camille returns to the bitchy form that I adored about her in Season 1.