Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

http://www.realitytea.com/2013/02/04/exclusive-details-melissa-gorgas-ex-boyfriend-threatening-to-make-an-appearance-on-real-housewives-of-new-jersey-plus-gossip-about-kathy-wakile-teresa-guidice-photos-more/

The season has not even wrapped and I'm already over it. I can't take another season on Teresa v. Melissa. Cancel this s*it and give us RHOV instead. Jersey has gone to the birds....

• Members

Bye plastic face bitch! Go see if Kelsey will take you back!

Why does Vile Richards get away with so much sh!t? Hate her!

Camille better back off of The Empress!

Who is Camille to talk?! She's only an expensive whore. $50 million for lying on her back!

I LOVE YOLANDA!

Edited by ChitHappens

• Members

I was LMAO when Camille later said she was misinformed with the facts... No sh!t, Sherlock. But Lisa and her hubby have controlling interest with 51% and the silent partners have 49%.

Plus they said this wasn't even brand new information. Camille better dial that ish down a notch.

• Members

She does her sh-t undercover so she can look like the victim on screen. She is too aware of the cameras. I have also been reading reports that Joe Gorga waited until cameras rolled to confront Teresa about not visiting him in the hospital. Though I could've sworn he said she was dead to him and wanted nothing to do with her but ok :mellow:

• Members

BH

LMAO at Yolanda trying to work the pole.

I LOVE Marissa. Im glad I gave her a chance bc I was not feeling her at first

GremlinMaloof: "Brandi's lies have gotten her in trouble" rolleyes.gif

Man I love the dead stares Lisa was giving Camille. Camille came across desperate with how she went after Lisa and this is why I cant stand her. I will say though that I wish she was like this last season instead of the super self aware playing it safe person she was.

I love how Yolanda read Kyle and how she tries to play the innocent victim defending Adrienne's honor while stirring up sh-t

Kim is a mess. I cant beleive she went and got a nose job with no consideration like it was like going in to get a pedicure

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Man, I loved Yolanda reading that troublemaking whoa is me bitch! Kyle didn't know what to say. I know she will be pretty pleased if Yolanda does not return. I don't think Y is returning to this, but I sure hope she will.

Cheap, your signature is one of the funniest things I've ever seen! Why on earth did you put that walker in there? ROTF!

• Members

I love both Camille and Miss Lisa. But it was interesting to me seeing how bent out of shape Camille got about Brandi making her look bad in Lisa's eyes. Lisa really is Queen of this set and even if they don't like her, none of the women want to be seen going against her publicly.

I am surprised that Camille is even involved or that she may have taken Adrienne's side -- at Reunion she seemed to be distancing herself from Adrienne, Kyle and Taylor and happy to be sitting with Brandi and Lisa. The whole argument was so moot anyway -- 51% means that you don;t just co-own something, you actually have the majority stake.

Best bits: Gorilla Paul having his back hair lasered off, and Ken making himself (and Giggy) two cocktails while Lisa was in Las Vegas.

Yolanda is so fab to watch, she really does not tolerate bullshit. I am sad that she has been stricken with lyme disease and probably won't do another season of RHoBH. BTW, in the previews next week, does TayShanna seem really wasted or what?

Edited by Cat