Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I like Vanderpump Rule too (for now); however, this is a show that I'll soon be over because none of the staff members are likeable. Scheana, who should be the worst is the least bad of the bunch (still horrible), the remainder girls are too b*tchy, and the guys are dumb as a bag of rocks and vain.

And RHOBH was good but I can see it hitting a slump until Brandi & Lisa/Adrienne are back in each other's realms throwing shade and stirring drama. I'm ready for RHOA so I can see Kenya act a d*mn fool. Cynthia (in her blog) said this upcoming episode is the one we DON'T wanna miss. I think this is about the be the episdoe where the gauntlet is officially being tossed down. I said this before and I'll say it again. . . their reunion this season might top last season's reunion, which is a hard thing to do.

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Read on the RH blog that I frequent that filming for RHONY has been pushed back AGAIN and the ladies have yet to discuss storylines or know who they are filming with. It's in complete disarray.

Like I said before, just keep everyone but LuAnn. It's really not that hard to get people watching a reality show just have interesting stories and some drama. :lol:

• Members

ATL

tumblr_mgzc06EiPf1rwlmvzo1_500.jpgVS tumblr_mgzc06EiPf1rwlmvzo2_500.jpg

Dang! Just looking at that stare down. It sets the mood for the entire episode

tumblr_mgye3vW4nY1qk08n1o1_500.jpg

Kenya is making a Stallion video? LOVE it! What a bitch move!. Phaedra played herself. Im totally Team Kenya on this one. Phaedra refused to pay her so Kenya is going out and making that money. You go girl!

tumblr_inline_mh07wpuQVA1qe4tmd.gif

Phaedra insinuating that Kenya is crazy and saying she thinks she's bipolar? Not cool. Its not like she said it as a joke or insult. She's actually throwing it out there that Kenya has mental issues.

tumblr_mgzhw6JvxJ1qj6xzto1_250.giftumblr_mgzhw6JvxJ1qj6xzto2_r2_250.gif

Ugh, I just cant with Phaedra. She's starting to lose me

tumblr_mgzirdD2PT1rfduvxo1_400.giftumblr_mgyfg6hmDF1qbbb7uo1_500.gif

LOL

tumblr_mh0u053qQr1rwlmvzo5_r1_250.gif

I used to think teh Bailey Agency was a joke but Cynthia is doing her thing. Cant knock her for it

LittleGirl is STILL talking greasy about Kenya. Girl just stop it already

tumblr_mh2808n7tw1qlxyddo1_400.gif

tumblr_mh2808n7tw1qlxyddo2_400.gif

Looks like NeNe is Team Kenya too!

tumblr_mh25n8dBGf1qlxyddo1_r1_400.gif

LittleGirl and her clown makeup

tumblr_mh0941yPcQ1ql5yr7o1_250.giftumblr_mh0941yPcQ1ql5yr7o2_250.gif

Yes! And she sure does

tumblr_mh20j7vg0j1r45e31o1_400.gif

Ahhhh, look at Queen Kenya

tumblr_mh1ztzUsyp1qlxyddo1_400.gif

WALK!

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

BH

The episode was rather boring to be honest.

tumblr_mh0gtul76U1rm8zkjo1_500.png

Shana is like season 2 Camille....irrelevant! She should have been axxed along with Kim Richards who is barely even there as it is. Completely wasted 2 slots

I wasnt really feeling Marissa at first but I liked her here! She does seem like a less messy Brandi, but you can tell she is dying to let loose. Like girl, do you remember that you have a husband? She seems like what Id imagine Brandi was pre-divorce. I think she can be fun

Expanding on the last two points, I think Bravo should retool the show for season 4. Drop Kim, Shana and Adrienne. Keep Brandi, Lisa, Kyle and bump up Marissa and Faye to full housewives. I say bump Yolanda down to a friend (if she even still wants to appear at all) and bring on a new woman. I really think they need to add someone of a different race, whether it be black, asian or a latina. Something different to spice things and bring some new energy to the show

Brandi keeps telling people to shut the f--- up but really she needs to take her own advice and STFU. I like Brandi but her mouth keeps getting her in trouble. I saw in the previews, she tells Kyle "I think you are more in love with your husband than he is of you" I dont know if she was saying that about Kyle or reiterating what she said in her talking head about Marissa, but either way, thats not something that needed to be said out loud. If she's bold enough to say that to Kyle, then thats kind of a sh-t stirring thing and a bad move considering she's in hot water with Mauriciio. If she's saying that about someone else, then she is causing yet another drama bc the other woman will find out about it. Brandi, please stop talking. Just stop it!

tumblr_mh55200nrD1r7r1l7o1_500.gif

tumblr_inline_mh4hguSj4q1qbd2zh.gif

Was she talking about Shana?

• Members
My gif about Kenya playing the fiddle says it all....lol. Porsha is a dumb dumb and doesnt realize she is being played bc she is so thirsty for an ally against Kenya. I cant even hate on Phaedra for that bc LittleGirl just rubs me the wrong way and has NOTHING going for her on this show if it doesnt include Kenya coming out of her mouth

Oh and Id rather be a stallion than a donkey. Wendy Williams on her radio show used to always use the term donkey and it really meant a real stupid person with absolutely no common sense. Porsha would be described as a donkey. Here's the Donkey Song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIFByrDxSHs

and here's her calling some donkey's out. LMAO! at her blowing up at the end of the first one. I wish she was still on the radio bc I can just imagine her talking this way about Porsha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4w3C5QPQoUY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLg9aUUlGZ0

Thanks! I missed her in the scene. Thats hella messed up but I hope them sharing similar personalities at least has Marissa seeing where she is coming from and doesnt get too offended by that Edited by Cheap21

• Members

You missed her in the scene because they want us to think Brandi will say it to Kyle, but nah. That would be out of the blue. On the other hand, she's been making comments about the way Marissa treats her husband in her interviews.

It's messed up but true. She talks about her husband like she resents him right in front of his face. I do think Brandi needs to mind her business on that though. It'll be interesting to see how it actually plays out.