Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

People are buying it... I kinda wanna request it from the library and see if they'll buy it. I liked the little video teaser they had on their website and the exercises look easy enough that I would probably enjoy doing them in moderation. But if the people ask for it I don't see why not capitalize on it and give them what they want (sort of like what Tia does with her yoga) and plus Apollo's fine ass is in it so I'm down!

• Members

LOL it sounds like the turning point which takes us to the present of Kenya, Cynthia and Nene being friends is beginning to show on screen. Sounds interesting! I've always been on Team!Kenya though. She was 100% in the right the ENTIRE time things blew up with Porsha. The problem with Kenya is that when you piss her off she's going to go bonkers, but she's had good reason so far IMO.

New Nene article which mentions Marlo:

http://www.realitytea.com/2013/01/13/real-housewives-of-atlanta-star-porsha-stewart-discusses-pre-nups-nene-leakes-at-golden-globes-talks-marlo-hampton/

I didn't see that WWHL episode, but I wonder how Marlo came up and how Andy reacted to that. I want it in the universe that she become a housewife. It's a must IMO.

Edited by Chris B

• Members

LMAO at Kenya's family clowning on Walter

I dont think there's anything unreasonable about Kenya asking for 10% off of the deal that she secured. Kenya's deal was very high but the first time they talked, Phaedra said money wasnt an issue, giving her the clearance to set whatever budget she wanted. The biggest problem they made was not ironing this out before Kenya started working for her.Phaedra as a lawyer should have done so. I will say it was the wrong place and time for Kenya to bring it up at the bday party

It was unprofessional of Phaedra to just tweet about a casting using Cynthia's agency with no advance notice and giving her no info. LOVED how Cynthia checked her and shut that down. Cynthia is ballsy this season. Love it!

"I can barely buy shoes with what she's giving me and I only wear $100,000 dollar shoes" Bitch please!

Nene in LA seems what the proposed spinoff would have been like had she accepted Bravo's offer. Imenjoying her family unit

Wow, Cynthia didnt appear until towards the end of the show and I didnt even noice she was missing till they showed her in the preview. Ditto on Little Girl

Little Girl: "Im looking for a picture of Kandi when she was little"

Phaedra: "There's not going to be one. Its his (Todd) birthday"

What a dumb dumb!

Kenya in previews "Ive been busting my ass for 4 weeks and I dont get 0?" Ugh, the issue is that you ARE getting 0.

tumblr_mglht7vNdn1qbbb7uo1_500.gif

:lol:

tumblr_mglu79DJaD1rl0qtro1_500.jpg

Just saw that on Tumblr. Im not saying anything about it.....

• Members

I miss the OC... I'm ready to see those girls again!

Speaking of, I wonder how the season is going. We haven't heard much about these ladies, and they should be close to wrapping up filming for Season 8. I hope that's not a bad sign. Usually, we hear some good stuff in the press about any drama or big events during filming. OC has been super quiet.

• Members

I'm actually surprised that someone actually likes the OC. Most people I know (including myself) don't care too much for that franchise. I watch it, but it doesn't pull me in like the other franchises. I can take it or leave it.

BACK TO RHOA. . .

And yes, I am thrilled back that Marlo is making an appearance this season. Hopefully its so controversial that Bravo has to keep her. I mean we all need some Marlo in our lives!

• Members

Marlo is confirmed to be appearing in a future episode? They should have kept her just to make Kandi more interesting bc Marlo went in on her, something no one else does. I think I would have enjoyed a Marlo vs Kandi feud this season

As for OC, I didn't like it at first but it grew on me. It's no NJ, ATL or BH but it has its moments. I think it's fairly consistent which is a plus it has on its side

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Nene confirmed Marlo's appearance, but it's already been public knowledge. Pictures are out of Marlo with the girls at the event where Nene is dressed like Grace Jones. As for a feud with Kandi, I think the real juice would've been from her comments about Kim and her house coming true.