Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I agree.... I cant imagine the ATL housewives w/o her. I feel like Kandi, Phaedra, and Cynthia have kind of moved from season to season not really being

anything but supporting characters while Nene and formerly Wig and the other one carried the show. They would need to be bringing it and def dump Dummy from the show and bring in some real sh-t stirrers/truth tellers/tea spillers like Marlo.

Edited by Eric83

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

She does but I don't think its available in all the markets just yet --- when she started they wanted to test just a few select markets/states to see how well she could do. Ha, people were all on Twitter saying they wanted Rosie & Nene to get a show since they did a good job hosting for Anderson. LMAO and she comes with built in wig mops too.

• Members

She got offered a spinoff, I Dream of Nene, or something like that but she turned it down. IMO that was the best move for her as she instead got the chance to dabble in Hollywood and that's been working out well for her to spread her wings outside of Bravo. IA, that her departure would kill RHoA, but I don't think staying is neceasrily the best move for her. I don't think she'll have much to offer next season outside of her funny one liners and commentary. She's staying out of the drama with the other women but at the same time there's not a whole lot going on with her life that they can make a story out of. I wonder if she would want to be downgraded to merely being a "Friend of the Housewives" and I think Andy would accept that. She could be like Camille on BH who is always there but just isn't the main focus and her personal life isn't featured much compared to the other women. I think that's a setup that might be mutually beneficial to both Nene and Bravo

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I'm really starting to think Wig was the problem...Outside of the new girls, ALL the women get along now. And I personally love it. And I like seeing the Househusbands.

Did Kenya/Walter really think they had the producers fooled with the fake relationship?

Edited by Antoyne

• Members

With Sheree and Wig gone there is nobody left that has a real beef with Nene, which has allowed them to come together plus adding new women with no pre-existing friendships.

Wig just doesn't fit with this cast anymore. She has completely changed since getting her new meal ticket. She is one of those women who cut off everyone when they get a new man.

• Members

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Antoyne" data-cid="1162572" data-time="1356966069"><p>

I never watched Wig's show but seriously, don't tell me that's what started the rivalry with her parents?!</p></blockquote>Wig had KJ sleeping on thd house and didnt want anyone in during the reception for security reasons. Fair enough do she had port a potties outside. Her mother didnt feel she should have to use those and went inside to use the bathroom even though security tried to stop her. They got Wig involved and it was this big fight with Wig eventually having them kick her our of the house and party. It was so unreal. I would NEVER make my mom use a port a potty and then sic security on her for wanting to use my bathroom

• Members

Which tells me Wig thought she was too good to be around the others. She was ok as a trashy mistress and a 24 hour lesbian, but now that Wig has stability, she doesn't need the others. I expect someone's life to change when they find love and complete their family, but Wig looked down on the rest once she got hers.