• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Lynne (OC) is filing for divorce:

http://hollywoodlife.com/2012/12/29/real-housewives-of-orange-countys-lynne-curtin-files-for-divorce/

OH, and how has this not been talked about... I'm completely shocked and saddened by Bethenny/Jason's split. I thought she finally found the one, and after all those therapy sessions, I never thought she would raise a child with divorced parents.

http://hollywoodlife.com/2012/12/23/jason-hoppy-bethenny-frankel-separating-divorce/

• Members

Beth and Jason's split wasn't that big of a surprise to me. She is such an alpha female and open with her life whereas he seems so laid back and more reserved. He may have been intimidated with her success. I rooted for them and hoped they would last but not shocked they didn't. I hope their divorce is amicable and they can remain on good terms for the sake of coparenting their child

• Members

Ughhhhhh I hate special episodes... I like to know beforehand if its something I'm going to be interested in seeing or if I should just skip. Still not sure if I want to watch VPR.... I love Lisa but her staff seem so basic granted that one exchange about the people wanting to get into that girls pants and her agreeing makes me LMAO every damn time.

Thanks Eric!

• Members

My friends were in ATL last month and mentioned a strip club where old people strip at and I thought it was a joke. This sh- is NASTY! Im disgusted over here

I saw the preview. It looked good but Im not sure how they can base an entire hour around that. The other woman is no one. Now if she were a housewife, then it would be more material to fill

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Oh Porsha, Porsha, Porsha. Pretty yet dumb. All I can think when I'm watching her is...

Ts8uU.gif

God I love Phaedra... she had me cracking up when Kenya started flirting with Apollo again.

oDTix.gif

Peter & Cyn discussing strip clubs

Ulrs7.gif

But LMAO at least he's honest and he had me on the floor talking about gettin' caught up on the ass game.

Sooooooooooooooooooooo over this never ending merry-go-round of this fake relationship... move on to something else.

Cynthia has me clutching my damn stomach. "Next time I'm going to have to do a little more research."

This whole scene is giving me life!