• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Cheap,

I wasn't disappointed in the confrontation because Lisa is a classy chick. She does not do shouting matches. She gets you with silence. I wanted to see Adrienne squirm, and I got that. It was killing her to apologize, and Lisa knew it. That was great entertainment for me. I thought it was funny that Lisa said that she didn't mean to make Adrienne nervous...that much. lol

Love that woman!

• Members

Isn't that funny though, considering that it was actually Brandi who said to Yolanda "You've slept with everyone in Beverly Hills" ?

I think everyone will come to be close again with Adrienne when the problems with her husband surface.

I love how Brandi calls a spade a spade when she sees one. Her calling Adrienne out was no more rude than Adrienne repeatedly pointing out to everyone that Kim was crying in the way that she did.

Edited by bluejeanbaby3

• Members

I agree. Her craziness was the best part. The show is as dull as dishwater this season. We have a bunch of filler scenes and the scenes with Kim are the only ones with gravitas. Like Teresa, she's a big talking point. Her stupidity, Sweetie, the reaction she gets from the others, etc. is golden tv. Andy Cohen was on Wendy Williams and she said the new season was boring too. He said that the trip to Aguilla brings the ladies together "in an interesting way" and that the season kicks off from there. We'll have to wait and see if that's true. I do notice mostly everything featured in the supertrailer will be aired by the end of the year. Considering how long these seasons are, hopefully they have a jam packed second half of the season.

• Members

It was either someone in this thread or TWOP that suggested Atlanta will be like NYC where the show starts getting good in the middle of the season onwards. We still have a lot and Nene said on twitter awhile back that this was the most dramatic season yet. So we will see.

• Members

Unpopular opinion here but Im not finding ATL to be boring at all. The only sore spot is Kim and I cant wait till she is gone bc she is NOT fun at all. She used to be. Even when I didnt like her, I could admit that (probably bc she was interacting with the other women) but she is just a big glob of misery this season. She really drags the show down and is a draining negativity magnet. Bye bitch. Dont let the door hit your wig on the way out

I figured who Porsha reminds me of. She's like the black Alexis from OC, minus the religious aspect. She is coming across as a total airhead. Clueless and says the dumbest things, while being all about showing off how great a marriage and family (well that she's aspring for) she has. She is all about appearances and how perception and screams trophy wife, like Alexis.

porsha-stewart-300x209.jpgalexis_bellino.jpg

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

BH is boring me and the previews look even worse. Unless there's a big event that brings the ladies together there's no drama. Leave it to BRAVO to hype Brandi telling Adrienne to STFU up and that's literally what they showed in the last minute of the show. Unbelievable.

• Members

Yes. Beverly Hills is more traditional like New York or the first 5 seasons of OC where you can expect drama, but mostly the wives truly do show their lives and are friends and you get to see these stories develop over the years. Miami, ATL and NJ is more about staging the next big fight although we do get some family moments on there.