Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

LOL Poor Kim. She's so socially awkward and the whole world gets to see it. No wonder she drinks drank.

I LOLed at David not recognizing Taylor. I'm sure Taylor's got plenty of BFF's that she only met once and they're now bosom buddies in her mind.

Paul just wishes he could be holding diamonds and doing an opening sequence too cuz he's a bitch (and I don't mean he's a mean person, he's just a catty woman in an overweight man's body)

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

For those happy and sad about Kim's exit from RHOA, she's posted on Twitter she only exited for this season due to her pregnancy. She'll be back next season full-time. My guess is that she'll exit in Dec 2nd episode, her spin-off will premiere while RHOA is still airing, she'll appear at the reunion and then back to status quo next year.

• Members
Love it! I hope she continues to recur on this show

she feels so irrelevant. She is very removed from the other women and has outgrown this show. She doesnt add anything anymore. She doesnt even have interesting drama to fall back on. Andy should just move forward with RHoA without her Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Although I heard that Lionel Richie 'convinced' (i.e.: paid) Brenda Richie to not accept Andy's offer to be a part of RHoBH, I still wish that she'd have accepted the role and shown the world that she's more than just the scorned wife that drove over and beat Lionel's mistress' ass back in the day.

Edited by VirginiaHamilton