Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I dont know about Teresa now. I think a part of me does think that she helped set Melissa up. Just saw the episode and it defiently looked as if she played a hand in it. I think Kim D was the brains behind it and Teresa let it happen with her silence.

Speaking of which, can someone explain the Kim D/Melissa drama? Why does Kim hate her enough to do this and trash her husband prior?

Cant beleive Teresa accused Jaq of setting Melissa AND Teresa up! Really? Thats where Teresa lost me.

Melissa didnt want Joe there bc she knew he had a temper...then WTF did she call him? Teresa told her he would come to fight and possibly end up in jaiil if things got out of hand. Didnt know where she knew the guy from, but of course she knew she did work for him before. She's such a fake ass bitch. So the reunion happened the night after the fashion show? Melissa was so calm and poised towards Teresa when she was heated and hating on her for the "setup" on the inside. Gotta make sure her public image comes out look good, especially since the audience didnt know what just went down.

So now we finally got an explanation for why Jaq didnt show up at last year's reunion. Makes complete sense

tumblr_mau4tp61WS1qbvrvlo1_500.jpg

I love this shot!

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Kim has said she doesnt like Melissa because she uses other stores or some lame [!@#$%^&*] like that. She wanted to be a part of the show and Teresa helped her achieve it.

Tre blaming Jaqui really showed her desperation to take the heat off herself.

And i can understand Mel calling Joe. I think most wives would. Is it sumb if you dont want them to come? Sure. But i see this done all the time. As for staying calm with Tre i think she was just trying to downplay the whole issue and get through it at first. but then as more and more came out she couldnt, and shouldnt have. Its just too bad she couldnt/wouldnt beat that bitch down like she deserved.

• Members

I didnt like Teresa throwing Jaq under the bus to throw suspicision off of her. Last year the rumor was that she didnt go to the reunion bc she didnt want to face questions about the leak about her stripper past but what Teresa did to her did the trick. It was a low blow

I want to see Melissa pop up. I want her to express her true genuine emotions in regards to how she feels about Teresa. From the clips, it looks like Jaq and Caroline are ready to let loose. I think Melissa overthinks things and is too self aware of the cameras and how she will be portrayed

• Members

Oh, do not get me wrong - production absolutely had a hand in this. A big one at that.

They just didnt act alone and they are as [!@#$%^&*] didnt act with Kim, Tre was in on this. It was perfectly set up too to give her very good deniability. It just blew up plys they got the guy saying that she was part of it, and her shady as hell actions, all that combined made it clear, IMHO.

• Members

This is such an obvious producer setup. They were willing to pin this on anybody available, hence why they waited until AFTER the finale aired to say that based on all the footage and their knowledge, Teresa wasn't involved. We know for a fact that in addition to Angelo they invited Kim G and Danielle who they wanted for the original Melissa reveal. Can you imagine the ratings had those two shown up? It would've blown this Teresa scandal out of the water. It's just unfortunate for Teresa that they decided not to come so she was the fall girl.

• Members

Agreed. They could get rid of all 4 and just keep Teresa and start with a new Jersey group and I'd be just fine with that.

I agree that this all seemed like a Teresa set-up, not a Melissa set-up. Sadly, it worked. Really sad/pathetic that a RH producer had to get their ass involved in the drama, yet it won't be addressed onscreen.