Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

jesus christ that photo they use of her is HORRENDOUS. who did she piss off at Bravo? wow.

thats honestly one of the worst publicity shots ive ever seen used.

i rarely read any of their blogs, none of them are that interesting. Tho i will be reading Brandi's blog when BH returns! LOL.

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Oh! I totally missed that --- now I see it. Sorry about that.

Yeah, I'm pretty excited too - looks different from Season 1 and I like how the husbands and mothers are more involved as well. Sure looks like a lot of drama. I also like how Housewives are back on Thursday nights... it's been too long since that's happened. I don't really like it on Sunday or Monday. Tuesday is fine. I wonder what other city they will pair it with --- I guess NYC would be finishing and then BH would take their Monday spot. Atlanta will probably air when Miami is done? I wonder how long Miami is this year (last season was SO short).

• Members

Miami season 1 was so short (and awful) because it wasnt done as a RHo show, it was a Miami Social show that was branded a RHo.

I am not sure I am willing to give it a shot, honestly.

I think that with Miami replacing OC, that when NYC & NJ end then BH will air, and then a little while after that ATL will start.

• Members

Just read the rumors about Vicki maybe being fired...Bravo is not stupid. Vicki is an extremely polarizing Housewife and always has been which is what you want and need. Not to mention with a revolving door cast like OC has, it's always nice to see the OG of OC no matter how annoying she can be.

• Members

I question this.

She got a very negative reaction last season. While not totally hated, shes not beloved anymore and after 7 seasons people are growing tired. I dont think they will fire her this season. I do expect a reduced amout of time on her unless Bri agrees to film A LOT. I suspect they will bring on two new wives, to replace Alexis and see how it goes. If both work, I expect Vicki gone the following season. Id also say after this upcoming season G & T could go depending on how it goes down, I really think the only totally secure wife in the next two seasons is, surprisingly, Heather.

• Members

Vicki and Tamra broke up at the very end of season 7. I think it would be interesting to see where they go from here and the inevitable sparks that will arise. I dont think Andy will drop her bc she left the season with unfinished business that they would likely want to explore

• Members

Last week on WWHL, Andy said something about Brianna being his 'Woman of the Year'... he totally loves her, and I doubt she'd decide to not film because she's been doing it since Season 1 and she hasn't been afraid to call her mother out numerous times on camera. Plus Andy loves Vicki - I think he'll use her until the very end of OC. He wrote about her a lot in his book... and I really think Vicki has more story potential in Season 8 than she had in Seasons 3-5. Vicki and Brianna aren't going anywhere!

• Members

I fell upon the first ever episode of RHoBH yesterday and it was cool watching it again. Lisa was so fab, Adrienne was actually cool, as was Kyle. And Camille was such a bitch diva! Oh Camille. I remember watching this for the first time and getting truly excited about its glamourous possibilities. Also: Kyle's hair is a natural wonder.