Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Jill is indeed the one who had the big feud with Bethenny. Jill is also the one whose made every housewives life (aside from her lap dog Countess LuAnn) a living hell at the Reunions. Jill is a histrionic, delusional, nasty, tactless piece of garbage who mows over anyone in her path. She is humorless, a demented bitch and a total liar.

Alex is a whiner and a social climber who meddled in everyone else's business, all while claiming to be using "her voice". The one thing I'll give Alex is that she always owned up to her nonsense and provided logical, cogent arguments.

Kelly is mentally ill and a liar and does not belong on television. She belongs in a mental ward.

Ramona, LuAnn and Sonja all have their mean streaks and all have their fun sides too. They are three dimensional.

Edited by DaytimeFan

• Members

Two seasons ago some of the wives went on a trip aboard a yacht to the Caribbean with Ramona. Kelly suffered, in my medical opinion (though not a psychiatrist), a psychotic breakdown. She literally unhinged before our very eyes over the course of three episodes. You really have to see it to believe it. The episodes have been dubbed "Scary Island"...

• Members

That's fascinating. Did they hint what was done that wasn't shown?

Was this a surprise to viewers, or had she always been unstable?

Was Bethenny just like driven from the show? I have sometimes read that she was treated badly. When she was on that Martha Stewart Apprentice she was overbearing but she never seemed like a bad person.

• Members

The cast collectively said that Kelly snapped, was flown out of the Caribbean by the producers and went into seclusion for a week or two. Kelly, at the Reunion, claimed that it was "systematic bullying" which was the biggest load of crap I've ever heard, the women actually showed a lot of compassion and calm as she unhinged herself, especially Sonja.

It didn't strike me as a surprise, but then I look at people a little differently given my training, I notice cues. Kelly screams of instability and narcissism.

Bethenny quit out of her own volition, she was not driven out of the show, Ramona and Alex were very solid friends with her by the end of the season, which drove Jill mad with jealousy.

• Members

Why the hell wasnt Cindy fired? She has nothing to offer. I wish they kept Alex bc she's the only one on the list I like. Kelly most defiently needed to be dropped.

I cant stand Taylor and Im love how Lisa has no patience for her. She was ridiculous confronting Lisa about Ken's opinion with the way she kept pressing it. Im glad Lisa shut her down. I also loved her skiing outfit. She looked cute

Yay, Faye Resnick is back! I wanted her to be a housewife but I hope she continues to appear sporadically throughout the season

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

LOL - I just watched the 2nd BH episode... all I can say is KIM! Kim is a riot - she had to have been on speed or something. When she arrived at the airport and was just plain crazy :D She will be fun to watch, even though we know it's most likely due to drugs of some sort.

A part of me feels bad for Taylor, especially after seeing that last scene in the hot tub. She's dying to say something about the abuse, but is afraid. I really like Kyle too - she is just a good friend. She knows she has to create a little drama for show, but deep down I really think she's a smart, good person.

Camille is boring now, but I really loved that Colorado home of hers!

Lisa is coming across as a bitch, and not in a good way. Its like she was forced to go on that trip, and was miserable the entire time. I wish she'd go back to being fun Lisa!