Y&R: WOW.....SO SOON?

• Members

I'm so tired of Sheila - hopefully she might be killed off for good this time!

And, I love Gloria - Judith Chapman is a standout performer and has made the role her own. I can't think of a better mother/son team than Gloria, Mikey and Kevin. :D:D

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Sheila was one-dimensional, on this go, due to hack of the year, I mean, headwriter Jack Smith. Tom, far less so. Nothing to blame on the actors, they're both high caliber and I've enjoyed both characters, off performance alone. This story was butchered, unfortunately.

• Members

Yeah but shelia would have needed to be redeemed LOL because with all the stuff that shes done the police just wouldnt let her run around for years. Characters like Helena can get away with that because she pops up and then goes into hiding.

They could have used Lauren's change of heart towards her as a start

• Members

Nope, it's not April 1 at all. IMO, it was pretty easy to see what character should have been salvaged and what one shouldn't. That choice was easily seen by reading some of the posts and magazine polls, as well as the rumors going around that KB wasn't pleased with the storyline or the writing for the character and wanted to leave.

• Members

Here are the credits from the CBS website. I'm not quite sure what the difference between Executive Producer (Jack Smith) and Supervising Producer (Ed Scott) might be, but why the hell is Jack Smith both EP and HW? Sheesh!

Archived