Y&R: WOW.....SO SOON?

• Members

According to Celebrating The Soaps website;

Kimberlin Brown (Sheila Carter, The Young & the Restless) is on her way out. The Sheila storyline will wrap up the first week of January.

:D:D Thank You! I thought this would be dragged out until February sweeps! When all this is wrapped up I hope Tracey and Christian get a much deserved break and then when they come back the writers have something new for them to do. I always thought Lauren FENMORE should be involved more in the business world, I hope TPTB makes her get involved with this business stuff. Time for TB to interact with the rest of this stellar cast!

On anothe note;

currentcover_sow.jpg

Looks like Sharon is going to find out the truth about Nick/Phyllis. I want to see an all out brawl between these two ladies!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So Sharon finds out the truth eh? I hope she knees Nick in the balls, and HARD!

Will Jack find out at the same time Sharon does? It's going to be so sad when he finds out. He's going to feel so hurt and betrayed.

The cover describes Sheila's final scene as "shocking." I wonder what's going to be so shocking about it.

• Members

LOL!

You didn't honestly think Sheila would stay on forever did you?!?! Besides we all know that JS is going to drag out Sheila again down the road....

TOM FISHER was the better "villain" out of the two. RB was amazing!

I think the Sheila saga is finished after her stint on Y&R it left a bad taste in some people's mouth. This should have been Sheila's final reign and it should have been spectacular but they ruined it. If Sheila ever goes back to B&B/Y&R hopefully they will do a decent job and wrap it up, making it her last stint.

• Members

please stop insulting all of us Sheila fans by demeaning the longevity of the character. Sheila is a classic and will ALWAYS have a place on either Y&R or B&B, its just the writers are too incompetant and lack any true imagination to realise this. Fisher was boring.

Sheila had COLORS... multi faceted, fascinating characrer.

OF COURSE I thought Sheila would be here to stay! My god, take our feelings into consideration as her fans would you? When she leaves the show, so do i after 16 years loyal viewing. I hope Y&r crashes and burns like the crap it has become.

If it rapes its best characters, it deserves nothing less than cancellation.

• Members

I like high maintenance characters. With Sheila gone, i realise how truly dire the rest of the characters are/have become.

All of them SUCK. Phyllis has lost her balls. Jill is no better than wallpaper. Michael is nothing. The whole show is totally inept at taking risks, it indulges in its own success... storylines are LAME... situations are pretentious and cliché...

this show is NOTHING

• Members

Actually, when you open the mag, the article goes 'Sharon Learns the Truth...About Brad and Victoria." She gets jealous when she finds out about the engagement and have a heated convo with Brad.

I thought Sheila would be around until early February. That sucks. Anyway, next week, Shelia and Lauren will mange to knock a block out of the wall, but they also end up breaking a gas pipe. Lauren will find a air vent and will help Sheila get some fresh air, too. Then, there's a twist at the end of their captivity that will be a changing point for the characters.

Jack Smith says he plans an exit that is different than her previous exits, something that could hint at opportunities in future story for Sheila. A source squealed to SOW what the twist is, but the mag isn't telling other than giving this clue: Sheila's favorite TV show must be 'Nip/Tuck.'

• Members

Sheila is a classic character for her time on the show in the early 90's.... everything since then especially this horrid botch job of a return has made her into nothing but a cartoonish joke. Thank god she is gone! But sadly I really don't see Y&R getting any better because of it. I will agree with Marland on one thing, the show is in the toilet for the most part....

Archived