so nobody's gonna talk about the elephant in the room?

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

And how many times has Toups taken down gossip related threads in this forum? I thought you were smarter than that, alphanguy.

And how many times has this woman and her idiotic nature been apparent to us? She has a history of lying, so why should anyone give her the attention she's been dying for and lying for since day one?

• Members

Really? So we can gossip about plastic surgery, how crazy Stafford or Rowell are, backstage biting...just last week, we have people gossiping about Lavosier and Bergman being homosexual, but being either married or in Hetero relationships... but not this? Ok, if you all say so.

• Members

Other than the plastic surgery thread, where were whole threads devoted to any of that?

And it's not like you don't already know Boof has a history with this board and posted lies to get herself attention on this very same board as ErikaKane4Life a few years ago. You're quite transparent there, alphanguy...

alphanguy74 missed out on all the fun that occurred years ago, and wants to be apart of it now.

As attention seeking as K-ola herself?

• Members

How dare you mention [s.W.S.N.B.N.]! It is she who shall not be named. Haha we talked about her into the off topic section recently, I had heard she was back but hadn't checked stuff out. I might for a small chuckle or smirk but really. I mean even her own Wikipedia page is long gone as it went down in flames around the same time she did. Some say it was an imposter but really...

• Members

So? Alvin.. all I honestly expected was some comments saying "She's ridiculous" or people rolling their eyes, but she fooled the board for a while, so what? Big damn deal. You drama queens eat this sh!t up if it's about anyone else and you know it. Don't be suckling at the teat of mother hypocirsy, ok you guys?

• Members

How many other gossip queens tried to start some type of sick and attention craving war between rival message boards that had a very solid relationship?

Don't act as if people don't have their reasons to dismiss her obviously mentally unstable ass.

You should try to dig up some of ErikeKane4Life's old posts...

Anyway, this thread will probably be deleted soon.

• Members

I don't even know if we should call this woman a "former soap writer." Writing two credited episodes on DAYS and that's it?

She lied about other things, why the hell should anyone believe anything else she says, especially in regards to her soap "working experiences" and her knowledge of stuff behind the scenes?

Remember how Eileen Davidson was ready to jump ship to DAYS, despite signing on to B&B on her last day at Y&R in 2007? Remember how Burton Armus was ready to take over AMC as HW?

Yeah, though so...

And this is who people want to pay serious attention to?

But anyway, me prolonging this thread is giving her nutty ass exactly what she wants.

Archived