GH: Possible BIG Spoiler from ABC's weekly email

• Members

I just got ABC Daytime's weekly email, and in the poll section, it says, "A popular favorite is coming back to GH. Is it...

a. Robert Scorpio

b. Anna Devane

c. Sean Donelly"

Now I don't think ABC would toy with us and not bring back any of these people, so does that mean one of them is definitely coming back? I'd be excited for any of them. Since John Reilly is on Passions, we can probably cross off Sean's name, leaving Robert or Anna. I love them both, and would love to see either of them back on the GH canvas.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i bet its Robin's mother. but what purpose...to become a nurse and never be seen again. any good character from the past that comes back is only ruined within months Laura's dad killed someone and tried to rape her? Heather came back crazier and more mental....Lois was on acid

• Members

Lol. Why would they bring Anna back in 2003 w/o a story? Now that Robin is back, this is a great chance for Anna to return. Honestly though, I wouldn't mind her going back to AMC to be with David. She could be in a love triangle with David and Dixie, and then when she leaves town she can take Aiden with her to Port Charles.

• Members

I am hoping its Anna cause I would love for Finola to come back and show what class is all about and I could if there was a soap god get Sonny and Anna pairing. I will also have Anna home to help Robin with the skank known as Carly but you know what Robin proved by slapping the crap out of Carly how much like her mother she is and I loved it.

• Members

Man, I would so love it if Finola Hughes was back on GH. Never saw her in action but I have watched so many clips of her on series and specials and she gives off this nice warm yet lively feeling about her. Bringing back Anna would be cool. My only fear would be if they butcher her character. I don't trust G&P at all, especially with Stinky Snarly on the loose.

Archived