Key Links: Announcements | Support Desk

The Lady Gaga Thread

Adam

• Members
35 minutes ago, Toups said:

Do you guys listen to Dua Lipa?  Whenever I hear her songs, I keep thinking, "this is what Gaga should be doing."  

Me too! And look at Dua Lipa's videos. That's what Lady Gaga's videos should look like in 2020. Not that garbage 'Stupid Love'.

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Well, I am sitting here and working on a short story for an anthology my writer group is working on. I've been listening to the CHROMATICA cd and I actually love it. My only worry so far is that the non-singles have been so much better than the singles being released. 

I could see me tearing up the dance floor for SOUR CANDY easy. Her duet with Elton John is a revelation for both of them, mixing their vocals with EDM interestingly. I just felt she was trying to push herself across the cd but not in just one way like I felt her last cd was. It didn't skip anything. It flows nicely. And I LOVE Interlude 2. And that's another thing, the interlude was like intro to the various styles of music that followed. 

• 9 months later...