AMC: Tuesday March 9, 2010

• Members

amc0309101.jpg

It's official. Ryan Lavery is a STALKER. First he kidnaps Greenlee and now he has GPS on her so he can track her down and follow her all over town. She needs to get a restraining order out on his ass already bc his behaviour is absolutely creepy and unnaceptable

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LMAO! Oh no you didnt!

amc0309103.jpg

Introducing Father David. I have to say this pairing with Greenlee has done wonders for David. He is now a character I love to hate as opposed to just hating. They are good together and Im surprised Im liking them together

She sure did and she congratulated him on his GPS he has on Greenlee. She mentinoed that she and David have a thing and that she can manage him when he's tied up

• Members

amc0309107.jpg

"Ughhhhh, I'm a doofus"

amc0309105.jpg

JR and Babe, uh I mean Colby

amc0309106.jpg

JR: Our love is special, unique." Translation : "Our love is boring, bland"

amc0309107.jpg

Ryan truly is an idiot. He plants his phone on Greenlee but doesnt bother to turn the ringer off. Idiot!

• Members

LMAO at the pic of David as a priest. That's great. It reminds me of Erica as a nun, too. Bwhaha. He's so creative. :wub: The glasses are bit much, though.

She better hope the next time she runs into him she can get him tied up, otherwise, I think she's in a world of trouble. ;)

Archived