AMC: Wednesday, February 24, 2010

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOVED seeing Brooke! :wub: That Brooke/JR scene broke my heart - almost in tears - kudos to Jacob Young.

Bobbie Eakes looked great today - loving her hair.

Overall great episode - love the Greenlee/David/Erica/Jack..and dare I say Ryan stuff!

Annie is hilarious. Love her. The new Emma is actually decent - not as cute - but a pretty good little actress so far.

Can't wait for tomorrow!

• Members

Due to my personal electronic situation I can only watch on Hulu and therefore I'm a day behind, so...

• A million thanks to Cheap21 for the screen shots!
  • What "Boom" promo?
  • IMHO, a Brooke/Angie alliance would be spectacular.
  • Jacob Young acted? Don't tease me.
  • Mark me down for a recast Laura. One who is strong, brilliant, crazy and can give Frankie a run for his money. FraLaur vs. Rylee? Bring it! if they're going to keep Cornelius, let alone Debbi, Darnell and Julia, commuting then AMC better give all involved a story worthy of them.

• Members

Argh, I hate to admit it, but I loved the Ryan and Greenlee scenes. As soon as he starts to move on, she will get jealous and start acting like a loon to get him back. It is so set up for David to get his heart crushed. I can't believe people actually that he has a chance with Greenlee.

It is great to see Brooke. I was never a big fan of hers, but I liked her rivalry with Erica. I hated Adam for cheating on Brooke with pathetic hick Dixie who everyone loved and acted like Adam exploited her when she was the one who betrayed Brooke who treated her so well.

JY did a nice job with JR's scenes today. JR would be so much better off with out that stone around his neck, Marissa.

Damn, I'm tearing up in the JR/Brooke scenes.

I loved those lines. AMC women at their cattiest.

• Members

Thanks Jonathan!

Oh man I FLOVE this! Instead of falling back on the BTDT rivalries of Brooke/Erica and Annie/Greenlee, AMC has shifted them in a way that's about smart women battling over business and power instead of men and babies. (Are you paying attention, OLTL?)

Don't laugh! Ever since the Great Digital Conversion I haven't been able to record anything. It's a fangirl nightmare!

Archived