AMC: Wednesday, February 24, 2010

• Members

I agree, but I don't know...maybe it's just that I'm high on optimism for the show right now, but I think I can take Rylee if they were written in a more mature way. I can forget the nonsense, I can forget the years of ridiculous stories if they can give me a mature story of two adults who are hashing out their past issues in order to make a better future for themselves. When the dust settles from the quad, I wouldn't mind the result being Rylee and Erica/David or Erica/Jack -- or maybe the quad can yield a triangle between Erica and her men?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I just don't want to see David get his heart broken again. They could do this D&G stuff without blurring any lines. The guy is going to fall hard for her, and while her feelings might be a little mixed up at some point...it's going to end Rylee, and I just...ugh. :(

• Members

I liked how Erica pointed out David's concern/feelings for Greenlee. He does really care about Greenlee and I am glad that Erica pointed that out, and asked him about his feelings for her.

I am a Ryan fan, and don't hate Rylee, I didn't mind them together the last time around, but I think now they have run their course and that there is way more potential with David/Greenlee. I would rather see David/Greenlee end up together than Rylee. I don't like how Ryan is always changing who the love of his life is.

Once Greenlee left back in 2005, he tried to make it seem like it was Kendall and then Annie. And then Greenlee came back it was her again.

If Greenlee ever left again I think that he would say it was Kendall or Annie again. It's a just a merry-go-round of bad storytelling regarding Ryan's love life IMO. I think that Greenlee and David should be paired together and Ryan can be single for a good while.

I think that he is better off when he's interacting with different characters besides people Greenlee/Kendall/Zach. I enjoyed the few scenes he shared with Madison and I enjoy his scenes with people like Opal. I think that after he's single for a while he could maybe spark with a new female love interest.

• Members

Brooke :wub: Her return was so seamless, its like she never left. I LOVED how she ran to Adam first and not Tad :D and then Tad.

NuEmma is pretty decent.... Lucy Merriam was cuter though. Jacob Young gave such a performance today and you would think that last scene would some how elevate Brittany Allen's game.... all she could do is stand there with the same motionless expression on her face.

Marissa is officially the most useless character that has ever existed.

• Members

The JR/Brooke scene had me crying today.

I don't see how the new Emma is anything but a 200% improvement over the last one!

I feel the same way. In the past, I despised Ryan & Greenlee, but the writing made them both so smug and self-centered that it was impossible to root for them. Maybe it's just that we've had such unpalatable couples since then (Zach/Kendall, Ryan/Erica), but they seem to have developed a chemistry they didn't have before and if they were written as adults working through their problems, I might be able to get behind them.

As a longtime Jack/Erica fan, I hope they're the end result, but at this point, I wouldn't mind Erica being in a triangle with Greenlee & David for awhile.

Overall, imo, this was another strong episode. Brooke's return has been great so far, especially her scene with JR. She & Angie weren't close friends in the past; Brooke's best friend was Nina and they were about 10 years older than Angie & Jenny, but they were friendly to each other. I would love for Brooke to temporarily supplant Krystal as Angie's confidante.

I can't wait for the Annie/Brooke and Greenlee/Erica rivalries to start really heating up!

• Members

My thoughts:

New AJ and Emma are winners! :wub:

Jacob Young almost had me in tears, amazing job.

LOVE seeing Jackson when I don't expect him. I remember a few months ago when we had to look in magazines for his airdates.

Shallow notes:

Julia Barr looks amazing! Nice facelift. ;)

Bobbie Eakes also looks MUCH better than she did a few weeks back - and I love her blonde streaks!

• Members

I actually dont think Julia Barr looks that great. I think she's lost too much weight. She looks too thin in the face

IA, Krystal looks so much better. Loved her hair today and her outfit. She stepped up her game today and classed it up in preparation of Brooke

• Members

She had a facelift a few years ago, but she does look like she's lost some weight. She's pacing herself, getting back into the swing, but I'm hoping for some truly explosive scenes. We can't have Brooke back for Adam's remaining months without one of her patented backhands. And I want to see her raise her voice at Erica, at least one really heated exchange opposed to a catty spat. I was actually kind of annoyed by the faux "we have a relationship" stuff with actors she's never worked with, but I'm over it. It's essential, moving on.

Cheap, are those tattoos on Nikolas' shoulder or a really tight shirt for clubbin'?

Archived