Eric Braeden Celebrates 30 Years on Y&R

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Those are nice. It's nice to see Tonya and Victoria together again.

I still wonder if MAB read some of the fashion posts here. That outfit is surprisingly subdued, minus that awful stuff around her neck that looks like she's going to go paint cow skulls in the desert.

• Members

:lol::lol::lol:

Dude, I'm very selective with my tweetbuds. Sorry, but Hackiello and Muhney aren't even on my radar. And neither are you.

I just think it's fun to watch these grown ass men contradicting themselves and trolling about, feeding lies to naive fans to keep their jobs. It's quite entertaining to see you regurgitate the lies and hype these famewhores tell you. You're like Elisabeth Hasselbeck; you mean well, but you really just have no clue you're being manipulated by the very people for whom you cheer and champion. Or maybe you do, but you enjoy going against the grain by posting what these losers are telling you and their fans. I'd be very impressed if you were that clever.

Anyway, how did my name even come up in conversation? Aren't we supposed to be celebrating Grambo's 30 years at Y&R?

• Members

Something we finally agree on! ^_^

And RE: Maria, from the chest up, it doesn't look so bad. I bet she wore some sort of denim skirt with red tights with the top and gaudy jewelry.

Hopefully, she's paying attention to what people are saying about her clothes. Lord knows she and her cronies steal plenty of story material from SON.

• Members

It's all very... Matronly. She doesn't look like a classy "head of the household", she just looks — inappropriate. The black satin, or whatever it is, the white necklace... It's just like when the Queen of England visits the Pope: by protocol black dress and a string of pearls.

Archived