AMC: James Mitchell has passed away

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

imdb.com has a blurb in their news section and I've seen articles on the front pages of many news organization's websites today as well. Its nice to see he is getting alot of recognition. Its so sad. :( I have been watching various clips of Palmer on youtube over the last few days. He really never missed a beat, even in the past few years when he was obviously frail. I really hope they do a good send off on AMC.

• Members

Another article: http://www.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474978013590&grpId=3659174697244816&nav=Groupspace

Most interesting part: Mitchell's long time partner Albert Wolston has reported that Mitchell suffered for years from chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and had recently gotten pneumonia. James Mitchell the All My Children star died Friday at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles.

• Members

Waiting until spring could have it's benefits, they can do lot's of planning ahead and work toward's bringing back a lot of old fav's, and developing a way to do all of this. I hope they take advantage of this time and don't really wait until the showkiller hacks come in. Crossing my fingers.

• Members

ITA, she is definitely the one for the job. She knows Palmer, she'd do him justice.

I think Taylor Miller would be willing to come back for sure, she came for the Anniversary shows...I think she would come back for the funeral as Nina. Gillian Spencer was Daisy Cortlandt, right? And she wrote for AMC before I think?? Yeah, hopefully they can get her to come, to. It would be nice.

Archived