AMC: James Mitchell has passed away

• Members

So nice, you said it thrice. :P But I agree with you, I think that's more in line with what he fought for if he had to "fight" for anything. You know how people embellish crap, he could have just said, "Hey, you know, I really think she deserves the full episode, just take a break from the other storylines for a day, but that's just me..." and some over dramatic PA's got him busting through doors and crying in the fetal position in the hallway, you know?

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hate to give Nelson Branco any credit, but I didn't realize James' partner was still working--pretty impressive (I have no idea about the shout out to Madonna though...):

"James Mitchell’s longtime partner, accomplished and revered costume designer, Albert Wolsky, sports quite the impressive resumé. Despite his age, the two-time Oscar winner recently outfitted the cast of Revolutionary Road and Across The Universe. Along with adorning Meryl Streep in Sophie’s Choice, Wolsky won his Oscars for Bugsy (hello, Madonna) and All That Jazz!"

• Members

LOL what a dweeb!! I was thinking maybe it was a convulated shout out (LOL) cuz Warren was dating Madonna at the time, but actually he was with Anette by then wasn't he? DOH god he makes me mad with his stupidity. It's not so hard. Bugsy=real mobster. Dick Tracy=comic strip guy who fought fake mobsters.

Archived