AMC: Wednesday, January 13, 2010

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Today's show was just flat out boring.

And I NEVER say that about AMC.

Brittany Allen could perhaps be the most boring, dead-eyed, makeviewerwannagotosleep-ified Actress in television HISTORY! Marissa is just sooo boring!! I just lulled during her scenes. This actress has NO talent, her eyes are so droopy, it's just all wrong. The show dragged today with her...she got way to much screen time. So not liking Marissa...

Everything else was just blah to...not even worth talking about.

Annie told Emma to go to bed, the light was shining bright outside...

• Members

Her eyes are droopy from holding up that fivehead. :ph34r:

Not that J.R. is some prize, but I really don't get what he sees in her. Don't you sense that if he was well, he'd be out screwing somebody else by now? She may be Babe's sister, but she's nothing like her, I mean, is the family connection that powerful? Maybe he thinks that if he doesn't make it :( his son will at least be raised by his aunt.

• Members

Really? I actually kinda dug it all which surprised me--maybe I was just more in the mood for some AMC. Even the Marissa stuff didn't bug me--I'm starting to liek Young's performances more again (and I actually find him oddly hot with a shaved head--I sure didn't at first). Two things--I was kinda hoping Jake and Angie had set this whole thing up to get Trevor's DNA--it seemed like they were in cahoots for a bit--maybe Jake set up his laptop to go to a page that said Trev had to get tested. But that's kinda convulated I admit and would make Jake seem too smart ;) But havign so many characters worried about people having a fatal disease will cause peopel to be royally pissed at David (even more so...)

• Members

Or, it could simply be because Kate Hall is one of the show's half way decent script writers. We have to remember these episodes were taped around or just after the time Pratt abruptly left the show. And then after that there were only, what, 13 taping days left before the relocation, and LB was announced somewhere in there. So somehow she rewrote and/or tweaked a month of episodes in a week? That's all I'm saying. I'm all for optimism but let's not build someone up before they've even begun... because what if LB's influence during the actual credited transition is something totally different?

Archived