AMC: Friday, January 8, 2010!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yuck, Ryan and Erica had sex? Gross. Ugh, now Opal is pimping the idea of Ryan and Erica getting married. Greenlee, get your ass back to PV pronto

I LOVE Liza's style. She is consistently the best dresser on the show and I love her hair. JL is gorgeous

• Members

Wow, that actually was pretty good, even with RyICKa again!

I loved the Tad/Liza, Tad/Opal and Tad/Marissa scenes. When Tad isn't going off about David, he's actually quite enjoyable. I laughed out loud when he considered joining Liza in the shower and she called out for him to stop. He & Opal truly are comedy gold together. Then, later with Marissa, I found myself a bit moved when he urged her to help JR.

Cameron toned down his act quite a bit and was actually quite good in the courtroom scenes. Maybe now that Thorston's no longer around, he'll stop the raspy voice acting style.

Go Colby! I'm enjoying how she's determined to protect her family from Annie.

• Members

I can't believe that Erica had sex with Ryan. Thank goodness they didn't show it. Blech.

I love Liza and Tad. Jamie Lunar is stunning and her hair is a gift from the hair gods. MEK needs to color his hair and lose a few pounds so he can have a hot love scene with her.

I like NuNuColby.

• Members

I agree. I thought that Cameron did a good job yesterday with the courtroom scenes. I believed that Ryan was legitimately disturbed about what had happened with Annie and concerned about Emma's well-being. The less Over the Top, more subdued acting style works better for Cameron. Also when Cameron plays Ryan as more lighthearted that works better for him as well, IMO.

• Members

Why was Opal encouraging Erica's involvement with Ryan? I threw up in my mouth when Opal mentioned the word, "marriage." Greenlee needs to hurry and get well so this hell can stop. It would also be good to have Jackson back to distract Erica and prevent her from seriously fighting Greenlee for Ryan.

• Members

Here's what I'd like to see happen:

Although Ryan agrees to honor the judge's ruling, it is clear almost immediately that Emma is not adjusting well to the shared custody arrangement. Annie offers a novel solution: have Ryan live full-time @ the Chandler estate! For once, Erica and Greenlee (along w/ just about everyone else connected to the situation) agree that this has "disaster" written all over it. Ryan, however, is too concerned about his daughter's emotional well-being to consider the risks, so he agrees.

Of course, once Ryan moves into the estate, his relationships w/ both Erica and Greenlee are strained. Greenlee, in particular, is devastated, b/c it doesn't look as if the reunion she'd hoped for w/ Ryan will ever happen. At the same time, Scott continues to wrestle w/ his feelings for Annie, hating the fact that he can't be w/ her the way he wants to. Out of their shared frustration, Scott and Greenlee grow closer, gradually re-igniting their old affair from college.

Erica, as well, turns to her ex, Jack, for comfort - but Jack has a surprise for her. While he was out-of-town, he ran into Brooke English, and now they have resumed their long-ago affair. As usual, Erica pretends this development does not affect her (even though, we know her well enough to know it actually does). Instead, Erica busies herself with her latest project, a flagship "Fusion" boutique on New York's famed Madison Avenue. During this time, she becomes involved with a new character, the architect in charge of designing the place, who may, or may not, become her latest victim love interest in time.

Unfortunately, Adam's health continues deteriorating. When he notices how Scott's mental outlook has improved, he suspects Annie of cheating on him with his nephew (when really, Scott is seeing Greenlee again @ this point), but is simply too ill to do anything about it. Instead, as his way of ensuring that Annie will be taken care of after his death, and as a final favor to brother Stuart, Adam begins encouraging a relationship between the two. However, just as Annie is prepared to go the "next step" with Scott, she and Ryan separately witness Scott and Greenlee sharing a very passionate kiss in the boathouse. Scott and Greenlee agree to wait before going any further, but neither Ryan nor Annie sees that. Instead, the two are convinced Scott and Greenlee have moved onto new relationships; and after a night of heavy drinking and other bad judgments, Ryan and Annie end up in bed.

And Adam, stumbling in on them after they have passed out, immediately seethes and vows revenge.

• Members

there was a brief moment in early 2004 when they were at odds. I cant remember why they were fighting but I beleive it was around the time Lily saw Jon kill Edmund. I remember Opal calling her out on her selfishness and how she used her all the time

Archived