AMC: Friday, January 8, 2010!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree with you on everything. SO glad they didn't show us viewers Granny and Ryass doing the deed. I wonder if they filmed them doing it, but edited the scenes out last minute?? Probably not.

I'm sort of liking Liza and Tad now...I like how things are going slow and not at warp speed as usual with AMC. They are a very comedic pair, the chemistry is definitely there between these two.

I'm so used to Natalie Hall as Colby. She's made Colby what she's supposed to be. An Attitude drenched, feisty, Chandler prodigy ;], I like her

• Members
then it was in 2005. Anyways I found the scene I was talking about:

Maria: Thank you. Thanks, jack. Erica, I don't know what's wrong with you, but Lily came here on her own, obviously troubled because the newspaper said that she saw the murder.

Erica: The newspaper article was completely wrong. It was nothing but a lie. Aidan and I both spoke to Lily, and she said she did not see who killed Edmund. But don't take my word for it. Ask Aidan, another ex-lover -- the one you can trust.

Maria: You know what? I've got family and friends that are coming here to pay their respects to my husband. As a matter of fact, Bianca sent a very lovely arrangement and a beautiful note saying how much she loved Edmund. But because I don't really expect any actual comfort from you, what I do expect from you is to show yourself off the property.

Erica: Fine. I'll say good-bye to Edmund privately. Frankly, I couldn't stand to watch your hypocrisy anyhow. You have a lovely funeral.

Opal: Oh, Maria, hon, how are you holding up?

Maria: I will. I'll see you at the funeral.

Opal: Oh, I'm so sorry. Boy, oh, boy. This gives you the willies, doesn't it, to think that Edmund was killed right inside of there? I guess all we can do is just pray for him together.

Erica: Well, I'll tell you what, Opal. You save your prayers for Lily, because I swear to you, if any harm comes to her, it's on your head.

Opal: Now, hold on there, girlfriend! Before you take off, would you mind explaining that crack? Why would Lily get hurt because of me?

Erica: Thanks to your motor mouth to the tabloid, the whole world thinks that Lily witnessed a murder.

Opal: Well, excuse me, but your mouth wasn't exactly in park the day that you spilled the same thing. I mean, Brooke was there and Anita and -- and Myrt. I mean, why are you pegging me as Deep Throat?

Erica: You know, I didn't want to believe it, but you're not denying it, so I must be right. Opal, how could you? I was relying on your discretion.

Opal: Look, I was at the glam, I was giving a client a manicure. How was I supposed to know she was a reporter?

Erica: Well, I want you to call that reporter back right now and you tell her that you had your facts wrong and you demand a retraction.

Opal: I don't see what the harm is here.

Erica: You don't understand what danger Lily is in if people think that she witnessed a murder?

Opal: Yeah, but Ethan Cambias saw it, too, and Zach Slater is in jail, so Lily isn't in any danger.

Erica: You don't get to decide that.

Opal: Well, excuse me for trying to do my civic duty.

Erica: Oh, brother. You just can't help yourself, can you? You just can't help yourself. You make the wrong choice, and then you spend time defending that horrific choice, just like Jamie and Tad just sweep their crimes right aside.

Opal: Now, you just hold on a little red-hot minute there, missy! You -- how many times have I stood by you through thick and thin when you made one doozy after another? Now you expect me to turn on my family just because they got suckered by those Carey dames?

Erica: You know, I don't really care what you do, but you just do not mess with my family ever again.

Archived