AMC: Soapnet's 2010 Preview

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I like the idea of Madison working at Fusion. I still like Fusion.....I hope when Greenlee is well she goes back to working there. I'm excited for this story, actually.

I am liking that AMC is starting to use younger actors like Damon and Bailey. I am close to their age myself, and I find this to be a little bit interesting. I'm kind of looking forward to this to.

*GAG*!

February is when Broderick's stuff starts airing, and LA HD starts. I am really hoping that this is true and AMC goes back to being character-driven. I'll hold out hope for this show, it's my favorite.

:o ? Who could that be??

• Members

Please let it be Julia Barr returning, but I doubt Frons would have her back. Not to mention the fact that she probably wouldn't relocate to LA. My guess is that their defintion of "beloved" is not the same as we long-term fans' and it's probably someone nobody really cares about. Was wondering if they were trying to throw a clue our way with "passed out." Can't imagine who it could be.

• Members

To summarize the article "Hey, we've given you crap for the last year. Thanks for sticking it out! It's almost over, this is what Pratt has left for you and in February things will get better.... maybe"

• Members

That would be great, I would like to see Vanessa again. And Leo to.

Maybe Leo could be with her (in the form of Greg Vaughan :blush: ) and they could interact with Greenlee and David. I always wonder if they really died after falling off that cliff, or however they were "killed" off. Didn't watch AMC then.

Archived