OLTL: Discussion for the week December 28

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Well its already a reason why you dont so its kept at least one person from liking her, not to mention this thread is already filled with Dani haters. I think most dislike her than support her at this point.

Who, Todd and Tea who rightfully deserve it? I guess you can throw Eli in there. The first two she blames for the death of her father and Eli has gotten the end of it by association. She's not randomly rude to people who have little to nothing to do with her. As you can tell by my avatar, Im a Tea fan, but I cant fault Dani for lashing out at her bc she deserves it for her lies and role in the events that led to her daughter's current pain. When people have faced a tragedy, sometimes the best therapy is anger and Dani needs to let it all out bc if she keeps it inside then that will hurt her even more. They need to take it and give her time bc her anger towards them is justified and considering how they've handled things, they just need to accept it for now and let her heal.

• Members

The show tells us that we should admire Dani for treating people badly. They just say, "Well, she's like her parents," or, "Who does she remind me of?" As with Todd and Tea, the worse they are towards other people, the more we're supposed to root for them.

• Members

She held a gun on the man she saw kill her father... I don't think they're comparable lol.

Howcome "celebrating progress" to you automatically means it'sapproving of this regression you speak of?

"It didn't?

Wasn't it Destiny's attitude toward Becca & Justin that had her branded as pesky & pushy"

No. It's been her attitude since then. I wish they'd bring some of that old Destiny back in fact.

• Members

And again there's always an excuse for Dani's horrible behavior.

Just like her parents.

Deriding & marginalizing one while celebrating the other is tacit approval.

What attitude?

Other than not liking Dani she's been no worse than other soap children.

Archived